Truth or Dare night

Third Person POV

"Hello ghoul and Ghoulettes we have Concert next week on France for another ritual so better be ready" Papa announced they all nodded and went to their room.

"Hey guys wanna play Truth or Dare?" Cirrus Suggested "Sure" Mountain Said "On it" Sodo Followed and the others. Cirrus spun the bottle and landed on Swiss "Swiss truth or dare?" Cirrus asked "Wha- me already??uhh let's go for Truth first" Swiss replied "Hmm...Do you like someone?" Cirrus questioned "And there will be quncequences!" She followed "hm.. I'll take that as a yes" Swiss Answered, Swiss spun the bottle and....landed on Phantom. "Phantom truth or dare?" Swiss asked "Uh I think I'll go with dare" Phantom hesitated before answering "I dare you to eat the sweetest food we have" Swiss exclaimed "Oh satan..my teeth are gonna cry" Phantom replied he got up and go to the kitchen,he came back with a handful of candies and eat it all. Phantom then spun the bottle and landed on Cirrus "Cirrus truth or Dare?" "Hmm truth" "Did you ever stole something?" "Yeah money from you last day" "SO THAT'S WHY MY MONEY DISAPPEARED!?" "Lol"
Cirrus spun the bottle again and landed in Sodo "Sodo truth or Dare?" "Uh...dare..?" Sodo Replied "I dare you to stay in one closest with Swiss for an hour" "Whaaa really?out of all the ghouls?" "Yes".

Both Sodo and Swiss walk up to a closet while Cirrus Locked it she know what will Sodo do if it's isn't locked.

Sodo's POV

I walk up to the closet with Swiss my face on the outside looked like no emotion but the Inside of me feels like I'm going to explode I've liked Swiss for a long time but I have no motivation to confess

(ME while writing this part "Oh Jesus he knows me he knows I'm rightttttttt I've talking to Jesus all my lifeeeeeee")

I noticed Cirrus locked the closet door ugh what a bummer I hate it the closet is a bit small not build for 2 people but since I'm a bit small(Sorry Sodo hehe I have to write this part) it's a bit uncomfortable but I fell asleep maybe like 15 minutes later? I Feel like someone moved me to it's lap but I ignored it I fell back asleep waiting for the time to end.

Swiss's POV

It's a bit uncomfortable in the closet but it's worth it I don't know why did CIRRUS really chose me to be with Sodo well I like him wait no I love him for a very long time but he doesn't know yet I'll tell him in right time I don't even know if he like someone so yeah.

Few minutes later I saw him sleeping Peacefully or maybe uncomfortably so moved him to my lap to make sure he's comfortable his head resting on my chest I wrapped my arms around him just to feel butterfly on my stomach and I fell asleep too.

Cirrus's POV

It's been an hour so I got up and unlocked the closet to see two of them sleeping Sodo in Swiss's Lap while Swiss's arms wrapped around him Sodo must be having a good dream while resting his head on Swiss chest I tooked his phone on my pocket cause I tooked both of their phone and I tooked a picture of them I also tooked a picture on my phone I left the closet door open so when they woke up.

I got back to the common room and Showed them the picture "They look so cute" "Yeah" "Cuteee" "Awww" they all said "Well Swiss likes Sodo and Sodo likes Swiss but they won't tell each other" I said out of nowhere "Well we can see it in this picture" Phantom said.

Swiss's POV

I woke up and saw the closet door open but Sodo is still asleep I decided to pick him up bridal-style and carried him to bed to his room I was still tired so I decided to sleep with him.

*The next morning*

(yes they play Truth or Dare at night)

--8:34AM--

Sodo's POV
I keep changing POV's lol

I woke up to see Swiss cuddled up with me I also saw our phones to the night table I blushed when I saw his arms wrapped around me litteraly then I remembered what happened last night hays I moved his arms slowly trying not to wake him up after that I tooked my phone and saw a picture of us it's cute but a bit embarrassing I decided to make it as my wallpaper no one knows my password anyway except Cirrus.

784 words
Well kinda long but I want to make it a thousand wait for another chapter!