Confession incident I

Third Person POV
(Cause I feel like I'm stuck on either Sodo or Swiss POV)

~8:23am~

Swiss woke up but Sodo is still asleep Swiss yawned and jumped out of bed he tooked a shower and brushed his teeth then after he went out of the shower Sodo was now awake watching something on this phone "Mornin beautiful" he said he can clearly see the small ghoul blush "morning" he replied the smaller ghoul jumped out of bed grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom Swiss watched him as he got in the bathroom and he got ready he wore a black t shirt with a red colored rose on it and a  thick jeans cause he doesn't want tight jeans cause it leaves marks on his legs he went downstairs to the common room to see Cirrus and Mountain.

Swiss POV
(I Feel like it's much easier in first person POV)

"Hey guys" I exclaimed as I sat on the couch with them "Hey" Cirrus said "I have something to tell you" Mountain said with a.....smirk? "And what?spit it out!" I said courius "Well you like Sodo right?" Cirrus said "Uh yeah?" I replied "He likes you too but you need to tell you feelings first" Mountain followed "Hmm okay I'll try later maybe at 4PM" I answered "YES" Cirrus shouted "jeez!Cirrus how can you shout so loud I was brushing my teeth then you screamed I litteraly sprinted here" Sodo said annoyed and surprised and still holding his toothbrush he went back while we all burst out laughing "I'm hungry let's eat breakfast now shall we?" I suggested we all went to the kitchen and Cirrus cooked food she's a expert chef all she cooks is Always muah chef kiss soon Sodo came downstairs and sat with us soon all the ghouls and Ghoulettes are there including papa we all ate and talked about random things like we Always do after we ate me Cirrus and Mountain was fighting over who washes the dishes but Mountain ended up winning we all sat to the couch but papa went to his office to do something.

*Time skip*(3:55pm)
Cause I have no ideas to write

Me and Sodo are laying on the bed while watching something on our phone when I looked at the time it's already gonna be 4 pm soon cause I forgot about what Mountain and Cirrus I don't even know why did I agree to it but I know a place that will make it more classic and beautiful it was this train rail that no one uses it it has a barrier so trains doesn't come to no one knows this place except me so I designed it earlier only a bit not too romantic I also bought him his favourite flower "Hey Sodo can you meet me outside at the ministry at 4PM? It's okay not to wear anything formal but get ready" I said "Okay..?sure.." he replied I quickly went out Mountain and Cirrus saw me and a smirk grew on they're face they know what I'm doing.

Soon Sodo was in the outside ministry "Now close you eyes Don't open it until I said and also don't worry I'm guiding you when we got to our destination I told Sodo to open his eyes and I have him the flower "For you" I said "Thankyou..this are so pretty and awesome..." He replied  then  "Well....Sodo...I have something to tell you...."

590 words
I want to make it ✨ Romantic ✨ I'm going to make it later don't worry or maybe tomorrow if I have time but I'll do it soon sorry to disturb your excitement~ I already planned this since the beginning of the story
[CLIFFHANGER HEHEHE]