Jealousy~

Don't mind Plushia up there in the picture 👁️👄👁️

Sodo POV

It was already 6 pm so I went to my car then drove to the new restaurant.
(BOOM! SODO HAVE A CAR NOW!)

When I got there I waited for Michelle then I feel like someone is following and watching my every moves I ignored it cause I don't even see anyone looking at me(But you can feel it) few minutes later she arrived "You look gorgeous" I complimented her "Thanks you too" she replied we went to the inside the restaurant together then ordered the food "Hey you go find the seat then I'll order our food" I suggested I just don't want her looking at me every second it makes me really uncomfortable I ordered the food and searched the table she choosed table for 4 people "Why did you choose the table for four we're only two?" I said confused "Oh so we can get comfortable and have space" she replied I mean she's right so I just sat in front of her.

Soon the food arrived and we started to eat and talked about random things we can say we laugh so hard the other people yelled at us and told us to stop laughing loudly.

After we're done eating we payed the check and went out for a walk but then something in the bushes is moving "Do you think we should check on it..?" Michelle suggested "Hm..sure I'm curious" I replied when we got to the bushes I saw someone but I didn't see his face only his body then it went pitch black.

Swiss POV
(I think Swiss is jealous hahaha)

I knocked both of them out I tied Michelle on a wall then I sat Sodo on a chair with a rope wrapped on his hands and foot then I splashed some blood colored paint then picked up all the evidence then ran away from the scene still can see them.
(Evilness for his love~)

Sodo POV

I woke up with a rope wrapped around me it tooked me few minutes to unwrapped it on my hand then I unwrapped the ones on my foot it's more harder than the hand to be honest then I hear Michele's voice crying I finnaly unwrapped it then I saw blood (He though it's blood but it's just a blood colored paint lol) I Quickly followed the voice to see Michelle wrapped on the wall how did the man got there then I tooked out my phone and called 911 soon the police arrived but didn't found the guy how did the guy got out quickly?

Michelle stoped crying "Hey Mich are you alright??" I asked worried "I'm now alright but.." she said looking at my eyes we're forming an eye contact before she spoke again "But we can't be together anymore cause everytime I'm with you, bad things happens just like now I'm sorry" she said getting up and walking home it kinda broke my heart I went to my car and drove home.

When I got there Swiss opened the door wearing his prequelle mask "Hey Sodo how's you little date?" He teased "No not good I lost a friend cause she said everytime she's with me and things happens just like earlier but I don't wanna explain it all" I replied (I also don't want to write it all cause I'm lazy).

Out of nowhere I hugged him and cried on his shoulder I'm actually wearing my prequelle mask so tears escaped my eyes I cried on his chest but I felt warm and small he hugged me back then I pulled out "What was that for?" Swiss chuckled "Nothing..I just want to do it.." I answered "And do you know what I want to?" He said "Wha-" before I can finish my question he kissed my then I kissed him back I melted to the kiss I broke the connection to gasp for breath "Now good night darling" he said walking away I feel like my stomach is going to explode as he called Me 'darling' jeez I'm just thankful we're wearing masks cause I'm probably red as tomato right now I went to my room changed my cloths then brushed my teeth.

I crawled on my bed but it's already 12:23Am midnight and I couldn't sleep so I decided to go on Swiss's room his bed is so much softer than mine cause my bed is Like a rock I grabbed a pillow then my phone and went to Swiss's room when I knocked on the door Swiss opened it with his sleepy face wearing a mask still the prequelle cause it's more comfortable "Can I sleep with you? I can't sleep.." I said awkwardly "Sure" he replied he let go Inside I crawled on his bed and he layed next to me we we're facing opposite direction then I feel an arms wrapped around me it's Swiss I feel butterfly in my stomach as he did that "Good night~" he whispered in my ear "Night" I replied then I rolled to direction to him and cuddled on his chest I can hear his heartbeat then I fell asleep.

Swiss POV

When I saw Sodo peacefully sleeping next to me also cuddled to my chest is my dream I coul hear his soft snores and I can hear his laugh through my mind his voice is like music to me more likely my plan worked and we're also going to France soon so it's good. Also for that 'Michelle' She's gone now I'm a better boyfriend than her anyway she only like guys with money she doesn't even know that Sodo is a part of ghost band and also always flirty with him I brushed my hand through Sodo's head while imagining about me stabbing that girl eve I hate her and she's already gone I still can't get with it then when I got tired of those imagination that will never happen I kissed Sodo's Temple and went to sleep.

1018 word
Sheesh good thing I can update before getting busy I'm trying to update everyday before I got my phone taken away I'm scared to be honest 🙂