Nightmare

🖤Angst🖤
Cr: Myikau
(I wrote some parts to I've been using c.ai for 3 days whole day straight so yeah I missed using Wattpad)

Third Person POV

Sodo hurriedly went to the bathroom and coughed out blood on the sink and kept spitting out blood til someone knocked the bathroom's door so Sodo Cleaned up and acted like nothing happened and went pass the person without looking back

The person was Swiss and he suddenly thought Sodo was acting reallll "strange" these days... Little did the ghouls know Sodo has pneumonia

Pneumonia is a infection in the lungs affecting it Which makes breathing painful for Sodo

Sodo POV

Every night i cry myself to sleep while coughing out blood and repeating "Please help me" in my Mind while tears are forming and my body aching harder making it more painful for me to function everyday for myself

"Please... someone....it hurts already"

Swiss POV

"Huh what's this box of tissues laying down on Sodo's bed?... Why is there blood" I got worried and tried to find Sodo in the household but he was nowhere to be seen inside.

"SODO WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled just to remember i have a tracker on him and found Sodo near the train tracks and watching him write mean things about himself...

"S-sodo? DUDE... THAT'S DANGEROUS... Please move" I yelled at Sodo tempting him to not get any closer to the Train tracks.

"And why should i..?" Sodo Maniacally laughed while walking backwards and getting ti the middle of the tracks... Suddenly a train crashed into Sodo as i watch him in despair and desperate to save my lover

"SODO... SODO PLEASE... Don't die on me.... NOT NOW PLEASE" i yelled in despair and fear not wanting to lose Sodo.

Swiss POV

I let out a scream as I woke up I immediately looked beside me to see Sodo waking up from my scream I put my hand to my chest and started breathing heavily it was all a dream...Sodo didn't died...but..why does it looks so real...why.."Swiss? Are you okay? Why did you scream?" Sodo asked I immediately hugged him he's so confused but I really need to hug him he hugged me back anyways "I thought you died..." I mumbled "what do you mean I died..?" He replied "Sodo do you have pneumonia?" I asked in a serious voice "No? Why? I don't have anything just insomnia" he replied "Are you sure your not lying" "I'm not?" "You sure?" "Positive" "Good" I pulled back her realized breathing had gone back to normal "Please if you feel something wrong feel free to tell me don't worry I'm here to help in any way I can love" I said to him holding his cheeks "I'll try" he replied I leaned closer and gave him a kiss on lips he kissed back we're like that for a minute then I pulled back and say "Let's go get breakfast now shall we?"
"Sure let's go" he replied

Sodo POV

I'm confused why did Swiss screamed like that and asked if I had Pneumonia I don't have I only have insomnia but that answers the question.

We walked downstairs together to see Mountain, Cirrus and Rain "Good Morning to y'all" I said and sat beside them with Swiss "Morning" they all replied at the same time I tried to stop my laugh from what happened cause they're all looking at me like I killed some one.

I just realized what if me and Swiss's room isn't soundproof? Oh jeez...that would be embarrassing to be honest.

606 words
Heh I'm gonna try to write something yk yeah I just don't know how to💀😶