Accident

Swiss POV

We're heading back home to the ministry but I saw something following us I decided to ignore it cause they just might be in the same road or way as where we going.

We got back to inside the ministry we saw Rain and Mountain on the common room.

Sodo came to sit on the couch and I did also "Sooo you guys a thing now?"  Mountain asked out of nowhere with a small smirk on his face "Yeah..?I guess" I answered I saw Sodo was just silent there eyes on the tv "Thing about what?" Rain said poor Rain doesn't know about anything "Swiss and Sodo" Mountain answered "OHHH" Rain said trying not to laugh as Sodo gave them a death glare.

It's already night all the ghouls and Ghoulettes are also in the common room watching TV I got tired of talking about things with Mountain and Rain so I decided to went on our room I asked Sodo if he wants to come "Hey Sodo wanna come with me to our room? I'm tired" I whispered but enough for him to hear "Sure I'll be there soon you can go first" he replied I nodded and went upstairs to our room I left the door unlocked so Sodo would just come in I layed on the bed and accidentally fell asleep while waiting on Sodo.

Sodo POV

I decided to go upstairs now cause Swiss might be waiting also because he's so impatient he can't wait of 3 minutes "Hey guys I'mma head out now go continue bye" I said while standing and going upstairs "Sure bye" Mountain said I could see Cirrus and Mountain both of them have a small smirk under their mask I just ingored it and went to our room I knocked the door but no answer I knocked again but no answer Jeez is this man asleep again? I opened the door feeling stupid that it's unlocked the whole time I locked the door when I got it and layed next to Swiss I cuddled on his chest until I felt an arm around me he's just so Warm I feel like warmer than me then I fell asleep.

Third Person POV

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
(Blood/Weapon/Kidnapped)

It was midnight all the ghouls in the ministry must be asleep now.

Swiss and Sodo are Peacefully sleeping next to each other when suddenly a figure violently grabbed Sodo but Sodo managed to let out a loud scream and grabbed Swiss hand waking Swiss up.

Swiss grabbed the knife and flashlight on a cabinet while holding Sodo's hand "WHO ARE YOU? SHOW YOUR SELF AND GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BF" Swiss screamed the hands on Sodo got off but he was stabbed Swiss opened the light to see Sodo got stabbed and almost dying he called the ambulance and soon the ghouls and Ghoulettes including papa went to Swiss room they picked up Sodo out of his room and bringed him to the common room soon the ambulance was here only 3 people are allowed to go with the ambulance and teh others are in the police car since Cirrus called the police to try to capture who stabbed Sodo.

Trigger end

Cirrus , Swiss and Papa are the one who's in the ambulance with Sodo while the other's are in the police car they got to the hospital but they're not allowed to go in after the when the patient is getting recovered they all waited in the waiting room hoping for the good.

-Next day in the morning-

Swiss was the first one to be awake they all fell asleep he decided to talk to the nurse if it's alright to come in now and what happened "Yes sir you can come now but I have both good news and bad news.." Swiss froze before answering "Bad news first then good news" he said "The bad news is the knife that The patient git stabbed has an unknown poison but the good news is he's fine and gonna be awake for few hours we just need some blood any type even not his blood type cause he lost so much blood" the nurse answered "Get mine" Swiss replied "Sure sir come with me" the nurse replied.

720 words
Sorry for not updatin but here