✨Playdate II✨

LOOK AT SWISS AND HIS SMILE MY GHESTIE SAW IT IN PINTEREST

(I suck at writing smt so...sorry not sorry)
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Third Person POV

Swiss kept kissing Sodo roughly while his tongue dances inside the ghoul's mouth making Sodo whimper from it while Swiss's hand was on the smaller ghoul's thighs caressing and squeezing it hard Swiss swallowed all the smaller ghoul's moan and whimper Swiss pulled out and Sodo gasped for air "Tired already?" Swiss said with a teasing tone "S-shut..up.." Swiss panted he could feel Swiss's hand moving and exploring his body making him whine from pleasure Swiss's hand reached the smaller ghoul's member and started to stroke it (Let's write it...even I don't know the meaning) soon Swiss started to rub his hands making the smaller ghoul whimper he went faster making the fire ghoul moan loudly for few minutes Sodo could feel his orgasm (I don't also know that meaning I just searched it...but still..I'm confused heh..) Swiss noticed it and stopped "Wha..why did you stop..?" Sodo asked "Nu uh not a chance" Swiss replied and pinned Sodo again on the bed and started to nibble his neck (I just got this idea from ai don't blame me) The multi ghoul Started to bite harder making the fire ghoul whimper in pain and pleasure but Swiss didn't stop and made marks on the fire ghoul's neck licking and kissing each time he made one while Sodo kept moaning and whimpering everytime he made one.

The multi ghoul's hand traveled again down to his member and started to stroke it (I'm being honest I don't know what stroke means)  causing the fire ghoul to whimper A few time later Sodo could feel his orgasm again "I-Im close!" He panted (I just copied the others (:) "Then go for it show me how good you feel" the multi ghoul replied the continued sucking the fire ghoul's neck Sodo followed and ropes of cum went out (I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT CUM MEANS) Sodo then panted Swiss licked his hand clean "Go get clean I'm changing the sheets" Swiss said before giving Sodo a quick kiss.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Sodo POV

I don't know what just happened but I don't want to think about it.

I went inside the bath I stripped first before pulling my mask off and layed on the tub leaning my head it was a good feeling although I was a fire ghoul after all.

I stayed before going out of the tub Ang drying myself I wore a black and white t shirt and pants.

I went out of the bathroom to see Swiss watching some random stuff on his phone I layed next to him he put his phone down and wrapped an arm around me before kissing my fore head and temple.

"I love you.." Swiss said

"I love you too" I replied

I immediately fell asleep the last thing I saw was the clock on the table that reads 2:34am.

Swiss POV

I kept brushing my hand softly on Sodo's hair he's just so cute I can't resist him I hugged him and heard his soft snores then I fell asleep.

534 Words

I'm on a province right now and yeahh I suck at writing smt cause I don't know a lot of meaning of it Soo yeah bye hope you like it...maybe no..