Feelings?

Sodo's POV

I decided to go downstairs to eat breakfast I saw the Ghoulettes giggling "What's so funny?" I asked but they just continued to eat while I was dead confused I grabbed a plate and an pancake with chocolate syrup (Wow chocolate syrup at breakfast?) I sat down and ate in silence waiting for the other ghouls to wake up.

After I ate I put the dish in the sink and went back to my room to see Swiss still dead asleep Man how long does this boy sleep?I layed next to him opposite side trying to fall asleep but I  felt someone hugged me from behind "Good morning beautiful" He said in sleepy voice dam butterflies are gonna explode inside my stomach "Morning" I whispered not thinking if he heard it or not but few minutes later I can hear soft snores ugh he's asleep again I tried to escape his grip but everytime I moved he would tighten up his arms around me great now I'm stuck I was still wide awake not knowing what to do.

Few hours later someone's banging through the door the door was unlocked so it literally flew open Mountain Barged in "BOTH OF YOU GET U-oh" He said "Sorry he won't let me move an inch" I said awkwardly "well there's a practice on an hour so better get ready bye" He said "close the door on your way out"I told him thankfully he closed the door bit like Cirrus who wouldn't close the door just to annoy me well I'm always her target so i got used to it.

"Swiss wake up we have a practice..."I said "Nooo..five more minutes.." he replied "no get up get ready the practice starts an hour" I continued
He got up and searched for a clothes while I stayed in bed watching him "Are you gonna get ready or stare at me like a creep?" He said "I'm waiting for you to get done" I replied "well I'm done now see you at the practice room" he answered

He got out of the room while I got ready I unlocked my phone to watch TikTok for a while I blushed when I saw the picture on my wallpaper hays I can't stop thinking about it.

Few minutes late I decided to come downstairs now maybe in the common room we have 15 minutes left to get ready before the practice

(Also imagining what it's looks Like In real we'll pretty got ling cause I keep yawning while making this)

Swiss's POV

"Hey man what's up?" Rain asked as he saw me entered the common room "The roof" I answered then we burst out laughing for nothing I saw Sodo walk down and go straight to the sofa while buriying his face on the pillow incase I'll be honest wishing that pillow was me.

It was the practice time I couldn't get my eyes off Sodo he's just so cute and tiny as he is everyday he's oblivious about me flirting with him especially earlier when I called him 'Beautiful' it's just so cute.

Sodo's POV

After the practice we made it to the common room while the Ghoulettes makes snacks for us to watch a movie maybe a horror one we decided to invite papa.

Sofa Seat

1st sofa-Rain and Mount
2nd sofa-Swiss and Sodo
Large sofa-the Ghoulettes
Ground-papa and Phantom no seats left of course

Well for me literally next to my CRUSH i can't focus so everytime a jumpscare appears I flinch and gets close to Swiss when another jumpscare appeared I heard a
Swiss voice behind me "Scared darling?" He said oh how many butterflies inside my now I realized that I was sitting on his lap oh how embarrassing..I tried to move but his arms are around my waist I looked at the others to see if they noticed me no one is looking gosh Thankyou.

After the movie we head to our rooms and go to sleep when I almost gonna fell asleep I felt someone covered my with a blanket and kissed my forehead well I'm pretty sure it's Swiss I just realized what nick names he gaves me how he treat me well my thoughts are cut off cause I fell asleep

738 words

I met another Ghestie yesterday!!
Also what's your favorite ghost song?