Please Don't..

He's dead
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Copia was silent, his eyes is widened the nurse left and he sat back, tears forming in his eyes Sodo is gone how will he tell it to the others? Especially Swiss he don't want to make him worry and sad than he is now.

Mountain POV(Cause I never used my fav ghoul pov)

Me and Rain we're just sitting on the couch when I received a message from Copia, I opened my phone and look at the message "Mount...Sodo is gone he's dead" the chat said I immediately sat up waking Rain up "What happened?" He said in a sleepy voice his eyes still half closed "Sodo.." I said tears are already forming in my eyes I saw Rain eyes opened quickly and sat "What happened? Did he die? Did he survived?" Rain said worriedly ".... gone..." I replied tears and dropping from my eyes, my mask is fogging "W..what do you mean by...gone..?" He said I could see his eyes and getting watery "He's dead" I said then showed him Copia's text he immediately broke into tears so am I...

I put my phone down and started crying with him not realizing someone entered the room.

Aurora POV

I'm walking down to the common room with the ghoulettes known as Cirrus and Cumulus to hear someone crying, we went on the common room to see Rain and Mountain broken in the tears Cumulus saw the phone and grabbed it, she readed something she put one of her hand to her mouth and looked like about to cry "What...is happening..?" I asked "Sodo..." She replied "Sodo? What happened to him!?" Cirrus said sounding really worried especially cause Sodo is her little brother she loves him so much (In a sisterly way, also it's on the introduction) "What happened..?" I asked "He's dead" Cumulus replied and put the phone back on the table we all looked stunned not knowing what to say then we heard another *twing* another messege we all broke down to tears I managed to grab the phone and read the message "Come here right now, except Swiss, I already know how is he gonna react..but... Mountain and Aurora you both have to tell him.." The message said my eyes widened when I readed my name Aurora I have to come with Mountain and tell him... Mountain and Rain looked at us I handed his phone "We have to go check on him" Rain said "Let's go, don't.waste.any.time." Cirrus worded I saw Mountain read the message and quickly went out to the car.

We all went to the car us Ghoulettes we're on the back while Mountain is the driving one and Rain is on the passenger seat.

Phantom POV
(Bro was left alone)

I went back inside the common room to see no one? Where the hell are they? I went upstairs to oviously hear crying noises from Swiss so I decided to check on him, I knocked on the door no response I knocked again..no response "Hey Swiss? Are you okay?" I said "Get away! Leave me fucking alone!" He shouted I just left, I understand why he wants to be alone... I decided to chat Mountain since.. he's the always online.

P: "Hey Mountain, where we're y'all?"

I said but mo reply, this is weird?

I sat on the couch silence invading the room few minutes later *twing*

I heard my phone Mountain has replied.

P: "Hey Mountain where we're y'all?"
Read 10:45Am

M: "We're at hospital, come here"
Read 11:03Am

P: "Huh? Why?"
Read: 11:03Am

M: "Just come.. you'll see.."
Read 11:04Am

Well I assume it's about Sodo cause he won't go to hospital without a reason, I feel to bad for leaving Swiss, but I have to know if Sodo was still alive, or worst...dead.

After a long time of journey I made to the hospital where Sodo is I rushed upstairs but still careful not to bump anyone.

I made it to the room I saw them all without Sodo and Swiss, looking holding back their tears "I'm here! What happened?" I asked as I approached them "Sodo...is.." Copia replied but immediately went silent my eyes lit up is he dead or alive? "Gone" I heard him mumble but enough for me to hear it "What..?" I whispered tears threatening to fall on my eyes...my mind is only Swiss how will he react..?

750 words

Heheh prepare cause I'm going to kill them all, only spearing one alive but there's a happy ending I promise and swear, there's a happy ending we just need to make more angst~