It's real

Anyways Angst is here again ofc
[cr: _Sodosghoulette_]
⚠️Trigger warnings⚠️

The two chaotic ghouls known as Sodo and Swiss we're walking down the hall, even they're dating they still do crazy things together like scaring or Pranking People.

It was silent when a loud bang was heard making both of them flinch "What is that!?" Swiss said "I don't know? That feels like a massive thing fell down" the fire ghoul replied "Wanna discover it?" The multi ghoul Suggested "Sure you'll be in the right I'll be in the left" Sodo said "Sure okay, careful though!" The multi ghoul said heading to the right hallway "You too" the fire ghoul replied before going to the opposite way.

Swiss POV

It was a bit dark but there's still light in the hallway I'm walking but I'm still curious what's the thing that cause a loud sound that almost can be heard tooooooooo far?.

After a long time of walk I can almost see the end of the hallway but still nothing I just looked at the paintings "Useless..." I mumbled then looked at a painting that caught my attention it's a (Whatever art you want Swiss to see).

⚠️TW⚠️
Sodo POV

I was walking down the halls there some flowers... painting...or any things more whatever just things I was not looking on my way I was focused on the paintings beside me that a bumped to a pot, I fell to the floor with the broken glasses that got attached on my shoulder...but there it is...blood was coming out of it I tried to stand up and walk just to fall again falling to the tables some if it hit my back or my head the last thing I see is I was laying on the floor covered in blood even on my head before it became pitch black.
⚠️END⚠️

Cumulus POV

Papa ordered me and Cirrus to go wipe the paintings on the left hallway.
We're walking together when we heard something broke it sounds like a pot "What do you think is that?" I looked at Cirrus "Do you think someone is there?" She replied few seconds later we heard another noise then another I got worried "You think should we check it?" Cirrus suggested "Yeah let's go!" I said then we ran inside to see...Sodo his head is bleedin hus shoulders.. neck...even legs...and bleeding..."Hurry! Call papa or any ghouls!" Cirrus said loudly I immediately ran through papa's office but someone bumped to me.

Swiss POV

I decided to check on Sodo to the left hall wen someone bumped to me I looked at the ghoul who turned out to be Cumulus she's seems so worried "Hey Cumulus are you alright?" I said "No! Come with me!" She said then grabbed my wrist and ran.

I just ran with her we went to papa's office she let go of my wrist to speak "Papa we have an emergency! Come with me!" She said "okay okay go!" Copia Said Cumulus ran again to be followed by papa leaving me confused so I just followed them.

Cirrus POV(Short)

I was looking at Sodo stunned I brushed off those thoughts and tried to lift him up but since he's heavy compared to me so I just pulled him off and leaned him on the wall I looked at the floor, there's so many bloods he lost too much bloods.

Soon I saw Cumulus, Papa and Swiss.

Swiss POV

I followed them then stopped to catch my breath it was a long run how can't they be not tired? I looked at Cirrus then beside him... Sodo... he's covered in blood and his head is bleeding "H..huh...w-what... h-happened.." I said quietly they all looked at me "What are y'all guys waiting for!? Call the ambulance!" Papa said breaking the silence.

Cirrus immediately called the ambulance, few minutes later it was here Papa was the only one allowed to come.

I was sitting on my bed feeling tears Started to fell down my cheeks.
Why does it have to be him..?

695 words
SHEEESH Thankyou for the credits I just took a shower soo yeah