Lost II

(THE PICTURE-)
It's been 3 days since Sodo went missing, all ghouls and Ghoulettes even papa are worried especially Swiss since of the day Sodo almost dies now be missing? no ghoul had ever lost that long..

(back to Sodour~)

Sodo was walking in the woods, eating the apple he found on a tree, he's been eating just fruit for that pass days, he almost looks like a skeleton (Not really okay!?) He became a bit skinny not eating rice, or meat or something else except fruit that sometimes, bitter and sometimes sour, it's hard to find a sweet one but for his luck he found some sweet cherries and decided to eat it for breakfast since he hasn't eating anything than it.

He found a lake and decided to drink on it since there's no water cleaner than it (I'm sorry okay-) He took off his mask washed his face and arms then dried it off with some leafs from the bushes.

He managed grabbed more fruits and walked on the forest, wishing he might made a way out and come back to the ministry.

(Back to the ministre jk ministry I mean 😐)

"How are we going to find him.." Rain mumbled just for everyone to look at him "That's the problem" Papa said "No no no no.." Swiss mumbled repeatedly clearly both nervous and worried "Maybe we can search around the world-" Cumulus suggested " ...how.." Mountain replied "He's probably dead if we did that..." Aurora replied "Eh, what about we search on places where a lot of people died or went missing? Like a dark alley, forest, small alleys?" Cirrus suggested "That's better!" The water ghoul said "Yeah!" Cumulus said and all the other ghouls and ghoulettes agreed including papa.

---3 hours later---

"Street 234...198 people went missing and 457 people died.." Cirrus said "Woah, that's a lot!" Rain exclaimed "It sure is" The small Ghoulette replied "Cazalea Forest...456 missing 357 dead..." (This is where Sodo is mizzing hehehe..) The tall air ghoulette said again "That is sure dangerous.." the multi ghoul mumbled "It is, it might be a chance he's there..." Cirrus replied as she continued to go on the website.

(BACK TO SODOUR MUAHAHA)

Sodo kept walking, he was close to the exit of the forest but he doesn't know it, he stopped when he saw a cat and see birds, he smiled and sat with beside the cat, it surprisingly didn't run, he petted the small animal "Hi there" He said softly the cat just gave a small purr (idk if there's a cat on a forest but yeah I just want to)

He have it a small berry, and the cat ate it he was surprised cause he never knew a cat would eat a fruit, he gave him more until the cat is finnaly full "Hm..I think I'll name you berry" He said with a soft chuckle the cat layed on his lap while the fire ghoul continued to pet him while berry is purring softly and soon feel asleep.

Sodo looked at the smol cat sleeping Peacefully while purring, it made him smile and he leaned back on the tree and closed his eyes enjoying the windy weather with the birds flying and making soft noises.

(back to the ministry again)

"Casta 87 street 5... 456 missing and... 453 deaths whoa that's a lot.. And...Arela 45, street 4...243 missing and 133 deaths, I guess we can check this three places to find if that gremlin is there" Cirrus said with a shrug on the end "We can starts tomorrow cause it's already 5 pm" Papa said "Yeah" Rain agreed as well the others, they all went to their room.
(I want to suffer Swiss but idk how so yeah)

Swiss was the last one who entered their room, instead he went to Sodo's room, he layed on the bed, a strong scent of the fire ghoul hitter Swiss, he misses him so much, he had an urge and standed up then started punching the wall (Just like me) He continued punching it, the pain is already functioning but he didn't care, His hand started to bleed but he continued punching the wall until he finnaly stopped as he felt tears Started to form in his eyes.

He layed back on the bed, his blood on his fists drops on the sheet, he didn't even cleaned or put a bandage on it, he fell asleep on the fire ghoul's bed.

(Back to Sodour again)

Sodo woke up and saw that the cat was awake looking at him with a look of waiting on him to wake up "Hey there.." He chuckled and looked at the time on his phone, His phone is 76 since he's not using it, only for time and compass, he standed up and looked at the time 5:34 Pm.

"It's almost night" He mumbled to himself as he continued walking with the cat on his arms until he saw a two large leafs, he went to it and layed on it, it was comfortable but it's cold, he didn't mind it, he'd choose to sleep in leafs instead on the ground, the cat layed beside him and started purring, he petted the cute small adorable precious beautiful cat until the cute small adorable precious beautiful cat fell sleep on the fire ghoul's touch.

Sodo looked up at the sky, he watched the stars as he thinks of his friends, especially Swiss, he misses him.
He watched as the stars glow on his eyes, it was beautiful...

Few more hours later, Sodo felt tired and slowly fell asleep with the cute small adorable precious beautiful cat beside him.

955 words
I'm ALIVE