Date

LOOK AT THE PICTURE.

Third Person POV

"it's finnaly Tuesday, the day where I can take out Sodo for a date!" Swiss thinks to himself while walking down the halls. He barged in Mountain's room "MOU-" he went silent when he saw him and Rain cuddled up with each other, Rain was peacefully sleeping cuddling to him, Mountain gave him a death stare, Swiss just gave a sheepish smile and went out.

Swiss decided just to go on Aurora's room, He knocked at the door, no response so he just opened and peeked in the door, to see Aurora and Phantom cuddle up sleeping in each other arms "Wow...two times in a row" Swiss thought to himself as he closed the door and walked away, he only have 2 options left Cumulus and Cirrus, let's just wish they are not busy.

He went to the common room to see Cumulus sleeping and Cirrus just sitting on the couch "Hey Cir, are you busy?" Swiss asked "Oh? No I'm not, I'm bored actually" the ghoulette replied "Can you tell me some places where I can take someone for a date?" The multi ghoul said Cirrus knew who will he take "Hell yeah! Let's go" she standed up and grabbed the multi ghoul's hand then dragged him outside.

When they got here Swiss jaw dropped the place was silent, fresh, peace, the best place you could ever ask for "There is it, now go get ready and I'm getting Sodo ready up" She said then ran inside and ran to Sodo's room.

Sodo POV

I was sitting on my chair litteraly doing nothing I fliched as My door burst wide open to see Cirrus, "Sodo! Get your lazy brain up! You gotta get ready!" She screamed like she won a lottery "Okay okay for what?" I asked sitting up on the bed "That's a secret~" She said in a sing sang tone.

She went to my closet and search some clothes like she's searching for a treasure, she tossed all the clothes that's on her way jeez it's gonna take forever to clean this.

She finnaly got something for me to wear, (Whatever you want him to wear- on his date😐😐)

I wore the clothes she picked fore, she's good at picking clothes though, it really fits me and comfortable.

"You better get ready bye!" She said before busting out of the room and shutting the door making me flich once again.

Swiss POV

After she bolted inside, I went to my room, it's been half an hour and I can't find anything that fits.

Cirrus busted in my room and shouted "It getting you ready Swiss cheese!" She said and laughed with the nickname "Anyways, sit and I'm going to get you clothes"

She picked a clothes for me it's simple but fits and comfortable (Your picking too, whatever you want him to look like)

"Get ready" she said before walking out "I guess I have to" I said to myself and got ready.

Cumulus POV

I was sleeping Peacefully when I got waken up with Cirrus shaking me "What?" I said rubbing my eyes "The two is going on a date let's get the place done" she said I quickly jumped off the couch"Where!?" I said "Follow me!" She said then quickly busted out of the room and I followed after her (They became speeeeeedz) we went to a peaceful place with flowers ...trees... It's the best place.

(Soo...just... imagine how do you want the date to be look like..)

595 words
Cliffhangerz