Without the Rain

Y'all are gonna follow them die.

--3 days later---

It's been a long time since the two boyfriends Swiss and Sodo died, papa decided to get them together in the grave beside each other. (Their going to kiss even they die)

All the ghouls are crying, they lost 2..two chaotic ghouls that makes them pissed off but also laugh.

One time Rain was walking around when he felt someone grabbed him, before he can look at them, his vision went pitch black.

When he woke up he was tied on a chair his hands we're on the back tied with a rope, along with his ankles as well.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" Rain said trying to hide the scared tone on his voice "The one who's going to kill you" the taller man said sternly, Rain felt something on his back he screamed in pain as the thing hitted him, he's pretty sure there's already marks on his back, the thing kept hitting him until he passed out from the pain.

He woke up his ankles are free but his hands are not he heard the door open "Here we are" the mysterious man said with a yellow colored liquid "Who are you?" Rain asked trying to get calm from what's happening "Oh not important call me Z for short, now if you still want to live long before we kill you, obey and accept, understood?" Z said sternly "Y-yes.." the water ghoul stuttered "Drink" Z said and forced Rain to drink the liquid, the water ghoul drank it he didn't feel anything different but he's still worried what's gonna happen next, then he was pulled by another man and started to torture him (Whatever torture you like, punch him, choke him whatever)

It's been days since Rain is missing, the days we're the same, make him drink the liquid, be beaten up then sleep, all routine kept happening until his last breath, He didn't managed to survive anymore "pathetic" Z said "Come on Jay, get this man out of here" Z said Jay nodded he wrapped the dead water ghoul's body and threw it on a lake near them (Atleast he might became a siren)