Goodbye...

I WON THAT CAR RACE EYEYEY.

Also becareful not to cry cause I'm killing Sodo here heh also Swiss next gotta get some spoiler alerts.

Swiss POV

It was 2 days ago since the accident happened, he's still in the hospital with Copia.

I was on my room sitting on the end of my bed thinking about Sodo.
Will he survive? Will he be able to make it? Will he die? What if he w-.

It was cutted of by a knock on the door "Swiss? Are you there? Lunch is ready" a feminine voice can be heard I assumed it's Aurora since she's always the one going to my room when breakfast, lunch, or dinner is ready, sometimes also helps me wake the way she knock.

"I'm not hungry" I said back "I know and we all know you are, you didn't ate breakfast earlier, it's ovious" she replied, though she was right I skipped breakfast and I'm hungry, I couldn't contain it anymore "Fine, I'll go give me a minute" I say standing up "okay, we're all not gonna eat without you, we'll wait you" she said then I heard footsteps disappearing, I brushed my hair and washed my face before drying it and went down.

When I arrived at the dining room I saw everyone except Sodo and Papa ofcourse I sat between Mountain and Phantom then we all started to eat, that day was different though there's no one speaking, laughing or arguing it all starts with Sodo but this time it's just really silent...

After we all ate I immediately drank some water and went back to my room, I just layed in the bed looking at the ceiling, everything is does not seem right...it does not

Rain POV

After the lunch the Ghoulettes went to their own business while Phantom is outside doing some whatever he does while me and Mountain are sitting on the couch silently.

"Uh, wanna watch a movie?" Mountain said breaking the silence "Sure" I replied "what about horror? Are you okay with that?" He asked "Yeah as long as I have something to cover my eyes- maybe tis pillows" I said grabbing one of the pillows on the couch putting it on my lap "I'll just get some snacks, I'll be right back" He said standing up and went to the kitchen.

He came back with his hands full or snacks and soda and water too ofcourse he placed it on the table, he grabbed the remote and sat beside me.

He scrolled through the tv until finnaly found a movie tittled "Patient Zero" (I've watched this Vedio it's awesome, it's a zombie apocalypse Vedio) "Well the movie starts in 3...2...1.." He said then resumed it.

The movie was kind or cool and scary at the same time, the intro was kind of awesome about the girl named 'Stone' she's the main character.

In the middle of the movie the jumpscares only mede me flich a bit but how they fight the zombies is kind of cool but they're also arguing at each other.

At the end the main character survived and was saved by a helicopter I didn't realized I just fell asleep while my head is laying on Mountain's shoulder and me hugging the pillow.

Mountain POV (Very short)

The movie was interesting after it I felt someone's head on my shoulder to see Rain peacefully sleeping, I covered him in blankets beside me and brushed his hair while I picked another movie to watch.

Copia POV

I was just looking at the monitor beside Sodo, litteraly zoned out not knowing what to do just listening to every beep of it, his injuries is heali but he doesn't seem to wake up, I can still noticed his chest is rising up and down, a sign he's still alive that madee worry less even.

Beep...

Beep...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (SAID BY: Greenpea-the-drawer)🙂🙂

I noticed quickly that the sound was gone...meaning...

The nurses barged in the room and gently pushes me away and locked the door, I sat on the waiting room

One hour later the nurses arrive and immediately looked at me "Copia, right?" The nurse said "Yes?" I replied in a concern voice "Sorry sir... he's dead"

711 words

Heh..