Everyone dies..and will..

Me writing 8 chapters in a day is a new record.

Third Person POV

They all did the same, Burried the dead ghoul on the cemetery.

The routine of their days is still normal, wake up, eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat then sleep, they don't even laugh anymore or smile, all they do is cry.

One day the two remaining Ghoulettes went to the top of the building, Mountain heard the foot steps and went out to check on it to saw the two Ghoulettes Cirrus and Cumulus, Mountain secretly and quietly followed them when he looked at their eyes.. it's dark blood red..but their eyes are supposed to be grey since they are air ghoulettes? Mountain followed them without being caught.

The two Ghoulettes went on the edge of the building Mountain finnaly spoke "Stop! What are y'all doing!?" He exclaimed "Nothing can stop me, nothing and no one, your next"  Cirrus replied but..not on her voice.. it's a dark and deep voice..more like...a devilish voice this wasn't her...

Before the earth ghoul can respond the two ghoulettes jumped off the building "WAIT NO! CIR! LUS!" Mountain said running to them, but it's late... Mountain saw it from above..blood on their heads..Cirrus and Cumulus are dead..

213 words
Heh... ALSO don't mind my new pfp I want to profile myself without showing my face, I have a picture of me on a mask but...yeah this one is more complicated.