Chapter 1: Shirogane

3rd person's PoV:

Ever since they crossed paths, Dante and Noel have been living together for the past year. Helping one another with housework, Going on missions together, and Dante has been learning how to cook for Noel to bring at work.

People might assume that they're a married couple, but don't get it twisted, they're just REALLY good friends... With benefits.

Anyways, we can see Dante and Noel in the kitchen. While Dante is chopping up vegetables and cooking his meat, Noel is washing the rice and putting it in the rice cooker.

And after Noel is done setting up the table, Dante brought two plates of rice, one filled with a lot of meat, and the other is filled with decent meat to Vegetable Ratio.

"So, how's work treating you?" Dante asked the K-cup Knight as he placed Noel's plate in front of her and she immediately began to devour it.

"Thwe ushual, Gwet cowmmisswion, kwill monshtersh, prowtecting civiliansh...-gulp- Yeah, it's the same as last week and any other week." Noel said as Dante nodded at it and began to eat as well.

The two of them were sharing stories with one another with Noel telling Dante about her Adventures with Hololive and her gen mates, and Dante with his Hair.

"Well... You see, I used to have only white hair and not the red parts." Dante told her which caught her interest.

"Oh, Really?" Noel asked.

"Yep, I used to have white hair until I experienced so much head trauma that the blood from my scalp tinted the roots of my hair." Dante told her which makes her genuinely concerned.

"Did that affect your brain...?" Noel asked.

"I don't know, But it is possible." Dante said which made Noel a bit more concerned.

"Well... I guess that I should go to work, I need to talk with my manager about something." Noel said as she went to the living room to get her stuff.

"Alrighty, Be safe, Danchou." Dante went up to her and helped her with her stuff and gave her a homemade bento box for lunch as he went to the door and opened the door for her.

"I will! Take care!" Noel went off to work as Dante closed the door and locked it behind him.

"Ah... It's only been a year and it feels like we're married..." Dante began to recollect the time when He moved in with Noel.

Flashback.

The City of Tokyo, one of the most densely populated cities in the world, but aside from the overwhelming amount of People around you, Tokyo is also one of the most popular tourist attractions due to Japan's Culture and Anime. Mostly Anime.

But we shouldn't talk about that for now, let's see what's going on with Dante and Noel...

"Huh!? What do you mean you don't have a place to stay!?" Noel said, Holding a bag which contains Dante's Clothes.

They're currently eating at one of Noel's Go to Restaurants, Noel is Having a Bowl of Rice with plenty of meat while Dante is having the same thing as her.

"Well... To keep things short, I basically went to hell, Kill demons, and I've returned to the world hundreds of years later." Dante gave her a brief explanation since it might save them some time.

"I'm not believing in one thing that's coming out of your mouth..." Noel looked at him with a blank expression, indicating that she was fed up with his nonsense.

"No one would... Everything I came across is sureal..." Dante looked at Noel with a motionless face.

"You've seen some stuff... It might take me a while to trust your words... But It seems that you're in need of help, Financial and Emotionally... And I'm happy to help you..." Noel smiled as she held Dante's hands and looked at him with a warm look.