Chapter 7: Her feelings

Noel's PoV:

"Noe-chan?" The sweet voice of my dear friend, Flare, Called out to me as I looked over to see that she was dressed in a very nice dress.

"Flare-chan? What are you doing here?" With a curious tone, I asked my dear friend to which she replied.

"We rarely get time to hangout anymore, And you said that we're going to the theater to see that movie you were hyping up!" Flare said with a hint of annoyance, which is understandable given the context.

"Sorry! I was busy with-" I tried to explain, but it seems that Flare was getting fed up.

"Dante? Again?" Flare seemed... disappointed...

"I get that Dante is your roommate, but you gotta stop hanging out with him all the time! We had a date scheduled and you were busy fantasizing about Dante!" Flare snapped, which caught me off guard. yes, she can get mad at me from time to time, but it was usually because of something that's not so important, but this time...

"Noe-chan? D-did I hurt you?" Flare seemed to notice the tears in my eyes before I could, to which I quickly whipped them off my face.

"N-nothing... just wait outside and I'll... get ready for today..." I said in-between sobs as I made my way to my room to get dressed for today's Date.

Meanwhile

Flare's PoV:

"Did I go too hard...? Was that even necessary..." I asked myself, Waiting outside of Noel's Home while she gets dressed.

"I'm definitely apologizing for that..." While waiting for what felt an nerve wracking eternity, Noel got out of her House with her usual outfit that she used to go out with friends.

"Hey Noel I..." Trying to apologize, Noel walked past me while reassuring me that it was fine and that She was at fault. "...Sorry." instead, Noel was the one who apologized...

"Maybe you're right... Dante does get a bit wild for me..." I can already tell that this would be our worst date yet...

3rd Person's PoV:

"...and then I said, "I should've been the one to fill your dark souls with LIgHt!"." As Dante was finishing up his short story, The rest of the Myth were fuming out with laughter.

"Bro, That would've been so sad if it weren't for that voice crack!" Ame said while trying not to spill her milkshake.

"Did that really happen? The voice crack, I mean." Ina said, holding back a chuckle.

"As embarrassing as it may be, It did happen..." Dante leans back towards his seat as he eats more of his Strawberry Sundae.

"Oh man, this just proves that you're literally Devil may Cry 3: Dante's awakening Special edition." Gura said while stuffing her face with Pizza.

"Dante! Can I-" Kobo attempted to eat some of Dante's sundae but was intercepted by his spoon.

"Nope, I refuse to share my precious with the likes of you." Dante said with a cunning smirk.

"Hey! You can't talk to your future senpai like that!" Kobo said before Dante flicked her in the forehead.

"Don't make me dumber than I already am with your logic." Dante said as he flicks her forehead.

"Her stupidity is quite contagious, y'know?" Dante told the others to tease Kobo further.

"Tell me something new about her..." Amelia said.

"Screw you!" Kobo flicked the middle finger but Ame just ignored her.

"Wait a minute, Is that...?" Ina noticed a familiar pair of women.