Christmas special: Secret Sonata

3rd person's PoV:

"Secret Santa?" Dante muttered out his curiosity, looking at what the upcoming activity would be.

It is his first time hearing about that activity due to today being his second Christmas in five hundred years.

And given a question, one must give an answer. Subaru, a girl with rather short hair, is dressed in sports-like attire. I volunteered to explain it to him.

"It's a really simple concept to follow! Just grab a piece of paper that contains someone's name, and buy them a gift! Usually we just pick from our wishlist, which is just written down on a sticky note and is stuck onto this very wall right here!" Subaru had a grip on his wrist and began to take him towards the wall that she has been informing him of.

"I guess that you haven't put your wishlist here yet, so here's a pen and sticky note and just write a few things that you want!"  Subaru handed Dante a piece of Sticky notes and a pen to write down what he desired throughout the whole month.

"Hmm... Almost done, aaaannnd... Done!" Dante placed his wishlist somewhere in the wall where it can be seen rather easily.

"Here! Grab a slit of paper!" A-chan then came out of nowhere with a bowl of paper slits.

Dante grabbed one and then took a peak of who he is gonna get a gift for. Surprisingly, he got Subaru.

Of course he had to hide it from her, but she kept on asking him who he picked. But anyways, after some time, it was time for them to check their wish list and to see what they can and would buy for their partner.

Dante had written some rather interesting things such as Pig onesies, Prada shoesz and most importantly, A tomboy gf.

The person who got him saw his list and immediately knew the perfect gift for Dante. And so, they ran off to plan for their gift.

Dante on the other hand, was eyeing Subaru's wish list and seeing rather normal stuff. Dante just played the old reliable eeny, meeny, miny, moe. To pick the gift.

After picking his gift for her, Dante moved on to the next phase. He went back to his house where he saw Noel preparing a meal for both of them.

He went up behind her and then wrapped his arms around her waist.

"It's a rare sight to see you like this." Noel blushed at the touch of Dante's arms. Red as Dante's eyes, She turned to him with an embarrassed yet loving smile.

"W-well, it's not like I'm completely incompetent." Noel mutters out which gained a chuckle from Dante even though it wasn't a joke.

"I guess it's true that you're not incompetent. but still, what's the special occasion?" Dante brushed his nose on her earlobe which caused Noel to shutter a bit.

"D-Dante! Not right now~!" Dante pulls her closer for him to give her a few playful kisses as she begins to succumb to his touch, although not as much as you might think.

Breaking free from his grasp, Noel gave him a small pout before pecking him on the cheek and continued to prepare dinner for the both of them.

Meanwhile, the (un)fortunate person who got Dante's name from the raffle began to get some stuff, which is not for Dante's gift.

Actually, it kinda is if you think about it.

"Chloroform doesn't really kick in as fast as the movies say the were... I guess I could just beat them in the head~" The person chuckled, grabbing a baseball bat and putting it in her backpack.

They sneakily made her way to a certain duck's room but not before they had dinner and were certain that we would be asleep.

As they carefully opened a certain duck's window and made herself in the duck's nest, they made their way to a duck's bedroom and opened it to reveal that the duck is actually Oozora Subaru from Hololive JP. What a surprise.