Chapter 12: Sympathy

3rd person's PoV:

One must think before they can act, That's something that everyone should know. But nine times out of ten, that isn't happening.

But have you ever feel sympathetic towards one person? Have they done anything wrong to get in that situation? Will you feel bad if it's all their fault?

Dante wonders If that's something he should think about, but that's something that he must store away for now as He and Virgil were seen riding on a buss filled with Hololive and Holostar members.

They were currently going to a beach for some relaxation but Dante had seen enough anime to know what would happen.

It all began where Yagoo suddenly announced a vacation towards a private resort where he had rented for a few weeks. Dante was new to this, Virgil was as well.

So they kinda need to improvise since the others seem to know what to do for the next few weeks.

Thus began Dante and Virgil's epic beach adventures.

When they arrived at their destination, Dante was the first to exit since he was the closest to the door. Virgil then followed him a few seconds later and then the Holomems began to get out one by one.

Setting their eyes at the resort, they began to gossip and talk about all the activities that they do for the following weeks.

Yagoo then exits his limbo with A-chan, Nodoka-san, and other staff members followed him towards the group of idols.

"It has come to my attention that you all are planning to have fun in this resort in the next few weeks and I understand that you guys need some time for yourselves but I only have one thing to say to you guys... Do not, by any circumstances, destroy the resort." Yagoo ended his speech as he along with staff members made their way to the building to do a few more things.

The Holomems gave him a few "Yes sir!" "Got chief!" And "Alrights." Before he departed towards the building.

A few Holomems began to walk towards the breach for some sun bathing, building sand castles and whatever else you do in beaches.

"Dante! Why don't you come with us?" Noel offered.

"Oh, Sure-"

"What about me, Dipshit?" Virgil cuts him off mid sentence.

"I dunno, go make friends or whatever." Dante then darted off to hang out with Noel and her Genmates.

"God dang it..." Virgil sighs as he faces the sea.

"What can I do..?" Virgil asked himself as he walks over to a rock and grabbed a stick and starts doodling.

"There's nothing I can do..." Virgil starts drawing some Animals.

After some time passed, a group of girls approached Virgil's location.

"Bibou! There you are!" A woman that is Itadori's type called out which Virgil curiously turned towards them with a curious look.

"What?" Virgil asked as a new squeaky voice called out to him from below.

"Dang it! Mister, Could you please get off me?" A Gray haired girl it a one piece swimsuit called out to him.

"HUH!?" Virgil jumped off the girl as she wipes the sand off parts of her body.

"Jeez! I thought you were gonna be more sophisticated than Dante! Especially in the trailer!" The rock girl said.

"Who the fuck are you-?" Virgil asked but then he recognized the Demon of sound.

"Oh shit, I know you." Virgil pointed at the tall one.