Chapter 20: End of what?

3rd Person's PoV:

Bae got up and saw Noel helping Calli up, she was expecting them to jump her so she was coming up with a plan to prevent them from succeeding in that task.

"..." Bae started fidgeting with three dice, each with a different property and reaction when activated.

"...I'm definitely going to get terminated." The red haired rat sighs, bummed out about the fact the guaranteed loss of her beloved job.

"To think that I was planning on releasing an album..." Bae then threw the  two dice in the air, each going near the faces of Calli and Noel, who were trying to sneak up on her.

The two dice then flashed a blinding light, stunning them for a bit until they saw something is... Different.

They... Switched bodies.

"HUH!?"

"WHAT!?"

Calli was struggling to adapt to this new body, which caused her to be wobbly when trying to move. The same can be said with Noel, and it would be pretty difficult to use a Scythe.

"Surprised? Well! Let's play a game then, if one of you guys managed to get this dice off my hands, you'll be able to switch back to your original bodies!" Baelz said, Presenting the one die on her hand.

Now with a new and needed goal in mind, Calli and Noel rushed in and tried to snatch the dice away from her grasp while trying not to fall over themselves.

Operating a scythe is tricky but muscle memory came in handy when Noel is at least trying to defend herself against Baelz's Chain whip.

On the other hand, using a mace is unga bunga logic, swing it till it's dead, it's as simple as that.

Calli then used Noel's strength to smash the ground, which caused the build to fall over itself. She then grabbed a big piece of rubble and threw it at Baelz.

Baelz smacks the rubble away as Calli then punched he Ron the stomach while Noel strapped her in a choke hold, Calli then proceeds to kick her where the apndix was, which caused her a lot of pain.

After that, Calli tried to snatch the dice away but Baelz flipped it in the air like a coin and then pulls out a unregistered gun and shot the dice, which caused the bullet to ricochet towards Calli, but Noel managed to cut the bullet with Calli's scythe.

Baelz caught the dice back and then landed on the ground safely, minus the few wounds.

"Phew! That was close!" Baelz chuckled, now getting back to a stance. "My turn~"

Meanwhile, Kiara ran around the city, trying to find openings for Fauna to accidentally slip out. While she's doing this, she has to avoid obstacles made by Fauna, this can be arranged from overgrown roots to that Piranha plant from plants versus zombies.

Fauna then leaped upward with her kangaroo frog hybrid legs and then shifted her weight to be equal to an elephant to Ame style ground pound Kiara.

She then shifted her arms to be like an electric eel and began to shock Kiara, with it cranked up to max shock capacity. The led Kiara to get paralyzed for a bit, which gave Fauna time to shift her two arms back into Gorilla arms and began to beat her into the ground.

With each hot getting harder and harder, Kiara began to loos consciousness. As her eyes began to fade black, Fauna was about to end her assult with both her hands at the same time.

"RAAAHHH!" A beam of condensed flames hit Fauna from behind as she looks behind her to see Coco back in shape.

"Back again, Bitch!" Coco then threw a fire ball at Fauna but She was able to conjure Roots to block the explosion.