Chapter 4: The Reaper and The Phoenix

3rd person's PoV:

"So... What do you want to show me?" Dante asked while he carried Kobo over his shoulders as she navigated throughout the building, Searching for something.

"I told you, You'll see in a minute!" Kobo told him while pulling his hair like ratatouille.

As the two continued to walk around Cover Corp HQ, two Staff members were passing by when they noticed a new face that they had never seen before.

"Oh- Uh... Excuse me, Sir? Are you new here?" A Short, brown hair girl asked, she was wearing a yellowish Green button up sweater over a white button up Long sleeve. Next to her was A-chan.

"Don't worry, Nodoka-san! Dante is a new member of Holostars!" Kobo informed them, the brown haired woman, now known as Nodoka, was very much surprised about Dante getting into Holostars earlier than the others.

"O-Oh, I see! Well, It's Very nice to meet you, Dante-sama! I'm Harusaki Nodoka!" Nodoka introduce herself and offered Dante to shake her hand, which he accepted pretty quick.

(Wife material, Tbh...)

"Very nice to meet you as well, my Full name is Dante Bloodboar, But you can just call me Dante, No need for the 'Sama' part." Dante smiled at Nadoka to which she did the same.

"Alright, No Flirting!" Kobo interrupted their little moment as the two quickly pulled away from the Hand shake and hid their face from one another.

"R-Right, A-chan and I n-need to g-get back to w-work!" Nodoka swiftly grabbed A-chan by the wrist and quickly dashed away much to her embarrassment.

"Now that She's gone, We shall go and search for Mommy Kiwawa!" Kobo began to pull his hair like ratatouille once again. "Ride, My noble steed!"

Dante then began to walk around the HQ, Trying to find where this 'Kiwawa' chick was at. but luckily for Dante, it was time for lunch!

"About time..." Dante groans in exhaustion as Kobo noticed that the time is already lunch time.

"Huh? Lunch time already?" Kobo then pulled Dante's hair to make him stop.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Hey!" Dante pulled Kobo off his Shoulders and placed her back to the floor.

"You wait here, I'll get us lunch!" Kobo then ran off to the cafeteria to get both of them lunch.

While Kobo was running to the Cafeteria, Dante Stood there like how she told him to, He began to get bored after ten or twenty minutes of standing there like a sitting fuck.

Sooner or later, Kobo came back with two bowls of Udon in her hands, using her magic to not burn herself while holding it.

"Sorry I took so long, There was a very long line!" Kobo gave Dante his bowl of Udon as she sits down next to him and began to eat.

Dante sat down and joined her shortly after she started.

"Oh Yeah! Back when I was waiting in line, I saw Noel-senpai eating with her friends! You wanna go and eat with her?" Kobo asked to which Dante refused.

"Nah, She might've been done with eating her bowls of mountain beef." Dante said while eating the topping.

"Even is she does, Don't you want to see your wife?" Kobo asked which caught Dante off guard and almost choke on the Udon noodles.

"S-She's not my wife..." Dante slightly hides his face from Kobo's sight to hide the redness in his face.

"Really? You two live in the same house, sleep in the same bed, and eat together!" Kobo pointed out, which is true but they're not engaged though.