Chapter 6: Myth

3rd person's PoV:

Dante was seen falling from the sky, bleeding everywhere yet it spilled nowhere, tears flowing but not dropping, hope lost but not without a cost.

Noel, who was on the verge of passing out, was seen falling towards the unconscious Devil Hunter. Desperately trying to catch him but never found any success, as his limp body crashes to the solid ground... She woke up from her slumber.

"What the..." Noel looked around to see herself in Her and Dante's room as she immediately looked to see Dante, still sleeping next to her unscathed.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Noel got up and decided to prepare for the day as she went to the living room to see Kobo sleeping in their couch.

Not minding the Blue gremlin living in their home from now on, Noel made her way to the kitchen to grab ingredients for an omelette.

She grabbed a note she got from her Gorilla of an angel friend which contained a step by step guide on how to cook an omelette.

Back to the Sleeping Half-Demon, He can be seen doing nothing but to stare at the eternal abyss as he tried to mentally prepare himself to get out of bed.

"You can do this, Demons can be more of a hassle from time to time so just hurry up and make breakfast for Noel-" Dante then smelled a rather pleasing aroma from the air as he immediately got up and to see where that sent came from.

Of course, The aroma came from the kitchen but Dante was not sure on what was being made at the moment. He then saw Noel making an omelette.

"Morning, Noel. Did you sleep well?" Dante asked, making his way to inspect the thing that is known as an Omelette.

"I had a rather... Interesting dream. but other than that, I slept pretty well!" Noel said before successfully Flipp the Omelette and out it over a plate of rice.

"I see. By the way, Could you explain what that dish is called?" Dante asked while Noel stood there, confused.

"You don't know what an omelette is?" Noel asked, with a simple nod, Dante sheepishly smiled and said. "Well... I'm rather not that familiar with other cuisines..."

"I guess my Omelette will be your first!" Noel effortlessly bring three plates of Omurice, which is an omelette with rice, over to the dining table.

"Go wake Kobo up, Tell her that breakfast is ready."

"Alright." Dante then made his way to the living room and approached the sleeping Kusogaki.

"Hey, Wake up." Dante started off with a Gentle shake as he starts to get more rough with the attempts as Kobo refused to get up.

"Hey! I said wake up!" Dante then took out a lighter and sparked a flame then sprayed deodorant over it to ignite the fumes.