Chapter 13: Distorted

"Oh. Hey, Virgil." We last left off with Dante greeting his brother figure.

"Don't 'Hey' me when you left me to talk to a woman!" Virgil seemed to be upset.

"Oh, C'mon! It's not like you're scared of women or anything?" Dante playfully scoffed but then realized something when he looks at Virgil's face.

"Oh, shit. You're actually scared of women." Dante couldn't tell if he should laugh or be concerned. While the latter one seems more appropriate, the former one seemed more funny.

"It seems that you've met Nerissa." Calliope glances over to Nerissa, who was carrying a pair of watermelons, not the ones on her chest nor her butt though.

"Hey, Calli-senpai!" Nerissa wanted to wave at her but can't due to Watermelons.

"Just call me Calli, Nerissa. There's barely anyone in EN who calls anyone senpai." Calli giggled at the thought.

"So have you tried to adapt to it?" Dante asked.

"Nope, seems like even Eclipso could understand how women work." Virgil told him.

"It seems like it takes a woman to understand a woman." Dante said.

"Well said, Brother." Virgil pat Dante's shoulder.

"Shall we head back? I bet our Genmates are starting to get worried." Calliope suggested.

"Of course, Miss Calliope..." Nerissa seems to obliged to he suggestion in some way of lust.

But it seems weird to Dante, since based on the clips he has watched of Nerissa was about her simping on Kiara. It would be obvious that Nerissa would have eyes on her.

"Oh well, who am I to judge her?" Dante thought to himself as he walks with Virgil and the girls back to the beach.

Time skip, brought to you by Chibi Dante in his pastries room.

It was around 7:00 Pm, and we saw our protagonist chilling in besides the Barbeque as he was grilling some good old fashioned Barbecue coated with a special blend of seasoning, sauce, and being smoked over apple wood. Low and slow.

"Dante! Is it ready yet?" Kobo asked the grilling crusader.

"Just wait a few more minutes, and if you behaved properly I'll sneak you an extra stick of barbecue." Dante whispered to Kobo, hearing this Kobo immediately ran back to her Genmates.

"You seem fit to be a parent." A blue haired girl approached Dante, her hips swaying around to get his attention.

One of her more prominent features are her eyes, hey big personality, and her axe.

"You're Suisie, right?" Dante asked as the woman known as Suisei walked up to him and starts to inspect his cooking.

"Smells good. Dante, correct?" Dante nods at Suisei's question. "You might already know me as Suisei, but it's nice to meet you. I've seen the trailer and I gotta say, it's different from the others."

"What do you mean?" Dante asked.

"For starters, It has voice acting. While it's not really a bad thing, Pre-debut trailers should just be hyping the characters up." Suisei said, which makes sense, given how the only one teaser he saw with animation was with Advent(So far)

"Two, Someone is singing in the background. Was it you? Or was it Virgil?" Suisei asked. Curious of course, it does sound good and quite pleasant to hear.