Chapter 2: Motoaki

3rd person's PoV:

'How many years has it been?' Dante asked himself as he makes his way to his home, it has been a few minutes since he met Yagoo and he was quite interested in joining.

But of course, He has his doubts. He's a Great singer, Yes, but There are other requirements when it comes to becoming an Idol.

Dante wasn't really skilled when it comes to Dancing but he might learn how to dance while working in the Agency.

Before Dante knew it, He already made it back to his Place and stored all of the groceries in containers and Cabinets.

Dante lays in bed, Thinking about the offer, on one hand, he's given the opportunity to have something to distract himself from the past that he left behind but on the other hand he doesn't want to forget about everyone who's very special to him.

It is Inevitable, so Dante decided to join Holostars.

"Holostars... I'm guessing that it's quite similar to Hololive." Dante decided to pull out his phone, that Noel bought for him, and make a temporary Twitter account.

Dante went to the Holostars Twitter account to check if the Auditions is up. And luckily enough, It is.

Dante Reads the requirements to join the Agency and began his Audition.

He submitted his 3 minute Video of him pretending to stream, but you can probably just submit an actual clip of you streaming.

After that, Dante assumed that he might have to wait a month after the staff to get to his Video, like the website said, but he immediately got a notification from one of the staff members.

The message from the staff member was nothing too crazy, just a date for his interview.

And after that, Dante was basically free for the day since he just finished doing house work. So he went to the computer and opened up YouTube to watch Noel's stream.

After a few Hours, Noel finished streaming and Dante decided to spoil her once again and cook her favorite dish for Dinner.

Dante began to cook and after a while Noel came back home and was immediately greeted by the aroma of cooked beef with some mildly sweet sauce.

The Knight made her way to the kitchen and tried to sneak up on the Crusader, which she failed at but Dante pretended not to know.

"Guess who~?" Noel playfully covered Dante's eyes.

"Hey, You know that I might burn myself, Right?" Dante removed Noel's hands off his face and mischievously looks at her in a playful manner.

"So what's the special occasion? You normally just cook this once a day!" Noel wrapped her arms around Dante and squeezed him with the force that could break a mortal in half.

"Nothing, Just wanted to spoil you tonight." Dante was then finished cooking the meat for the meat bowl.

"Dinner's ready." Dante Grabs a few bowls of rice and places them at the counter.

"I'm starving!" Noel made her way to the Dinning table and waited for him to finish preparing the food.

"Calm down, It's almost done." Dante said with a light chuckle.

Dante grabbed a few bowls of Rice and Meat and took them to the Dinning table where Noel was waiting.

"Dig in." Dante began eating his bowl and after a while he noticed that Noel wasn't even touching her food.

"Noel?" Dante called out to Noel which she just looked at him and said.

"You said that you're gonna spoil me tonight, So I might as well just let you feed me yourself!" Noel said as Dante sighs and begins to feed her.