Chapter 8: Mall incident. (part 1)

"You have an idea of what's going on right now?" Dante asked Calli as he pulled his blade out of the odd looking entity.

"The mall is under attack?" Calli guessed but Dante shook his head.

"No, I'm talking about the curtain that you cast." Dante said.

"What about my curtain?" Calli asked.

"Thought you'd be the first to notice, but someone either altered the implications of your curtain or someone mixed your words up without you knowing." Dante explained which shocked the reaper.

"Then what happened to the others!?" Calli asked, worried for the others in case they were harmed.

"Tsk, No need to worry. They can handle themselves if they're in a dire situation." Dante started to wander around and see what they should do next.

While the reaper, while knowing what Dante said, can't help but get worried nonetheless. She cannot be as calm as him in these situations but in times like this, she must focus on what's in front of her.

"(Sighs)... I guess you're right, But still..." Calli walked towards Dante, wandering around the seemingly quiet and empty mall which once was fully crowded.

"I know that you're worried about your Phoenix girlfriend or whatever, But I gotta say... In situations like these, I trust Kiara the most." Dante stopped walking once he came across a food stall.

"But right now..." Dante closed his eyes as small blood particles and droplets came out of his body and began to float around him.

"We'll have to take care of what's on our way..." Bringing the droplets and particles together, condescending them to the point of a hard rubber consistency, Dante molded the blood into an arrow and aimed it towards a stall.

Calli got her scythe in a stance, getting ready to get dirty in times of desperation. As she got her guard up, she moved as soon as she saw a figure standing up and rushed towards them as well.

In one clean stab to the gut, Calli got the figure locked in place for Dante to shoot the Bloody arrow directly to the creature's head.

A few seconds went by, and the creature's body began to have bumps. and before they could know it, the blood arrow that Dante pierced it with came out on different sections of its body as a slimmer version of what he fired.

"It's not over yet..." Mori nodded as she removed her Scythe and began going mayhem towards the opposing creatures that stood in their way.

As Dante took a closer look at the creature's corpse and noticed something disturbing.

"These are... Mutated Humans!?" Dante cringed at the discovery as he theorizes that someone had done this to the unfortunate souls.

"Crap... They're beyond saving..." Dante said as he concentrated blood towards a small point in a bulled like fashion, as he turned towards a future Mori victim, he shot the concentrated blood bullet towards the mutated human, piercing his head along with the other mutants within a 9 meter radius.

"Mori! Those are mutated Humans, They're beyond saying so please end their misery!" Dante said as he pulled out his sword and began to cut limbs and mutated head off.

Mori stopped to look at Dante with a 'Fr?' Look, as Dante nods at whatever she's trying to say, Mori began to reduce even more numbers with AOE attacks.

By cutting their torsos off, Mori followed up with an upper slash, splitting them into fours.

"Hey, Mori! Look at this new technique I found!" Dante began to grow a fascination towards a Manga called Jujutsu Kaisen.