Survive

I want you guys to choose between 2 things:

1. You can watch an animatic of this song on YouTube and make it less painful for yourself

2. Read this and THEN watch an animatic and cause more pain for yourself

Either way I cried so much listening to this for the first time... and I was in so much denial of the background of this... I still cry when thinking about it honestly... Warning... there's angst at the end

Yes I warned you beforehand (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WATCH OUT-!"

The seven brothers all ran away just in time before Polyphemus  crushed them. "Tanah Pelindung!" Gempa yelled as he summoned the barrier. Everyone got behind it while Gempa and Beliung distracted the cyclop. "Ribut Pasir!" Gempa & Beliung yelled as they summoned a sandstorm. They quickly returned to the others while Polyphemus was struggling to see in the storm.

"My brothers, the rest of the fleet, they wait at the beach, and if we're defeated they're good as dead", spoke Halilintar sternly. He drew out his sword and pointed towards Polyphemus, "That is who we're fighting". Solar stepped up and said, "No back-up, no chance for support". Blaze drew his chakras and yelled, "So draw out your swords, our foe must be thwarted right here and now!". "Show me how..." Halilintar began.

The barrier cracked and crumbled, revealing them to the cyclop. "Great is your will to survive!" Halilintar cried out as he ran in head-first. "Six hundred lives at stake", Beliung said from above. "It's just one life to take", Blaze continued. "And when we kill him then our journey's over", Halilintar stated. "No dying on us now!", Gempa yelled as he created barriers to protect the others.

"Defeat is not allowed!", Beliung yelled as he threw his spear. "We must live through this day", Rimba declared. "So fight! Fight! Fight!" Halilintar cried out. They all let out a battle cry as they began their attack. "Surround him!" Beliung yelled. "Surround him!", they repeated. "Attack from behind!", Ais said. "Keep distance in mind, and stay in his blind spot", Solar reminded them. "And strike his heels", Halilintar ordered. "Strike the heels!", they repeated.

"Show him that we're deadly!", Blaze fiercely yelled. "Exhaust him!" Beliung yelled. He circled the cyclop in an attempt to distract him. "Exhaust him!", they cried. "He's strong but he's slow", Solar observed. "He can't land a blow if we're out of reach", Ais surmised. "Find a breach", Halilintar ordered. Solar yelled, "Stand up and fight for your lives!".

"Six hundred lives at stake... It's just one life to take... and when we kill him then our journey's over..." They sang. "Push forth!", Halilintar yelled as he striked Polyphemus from behind. Polyphemus groaned in pain as a huge scar was bleeding from his back. "No dying on us now... defeat is not allowed... we must live through this day so fight, fight, fight!", They sang.

Everything was going well. Polyphemus was taking massive hits from the brothers. Everything seemed like they were going to win. Until...

"Captain...", Beliung called out weakly. "Enough", Polyphemus stated, clearly angry & frustrated. Beliung's out-stretch arm fell limp as Beliung laid there, lying in a pool of blood. His blood

Everyone's breaths' stopped. They stare in horror at the dead body of their brother. Halilintar felt numb, he could do nothing, he was as stiff as a rock. Polyphemus stood up, revealing his weapon, a giant club stained with blood. "He's got a club..." Solar whispered in shock. "He's got a club!", Rimba yelled. Next thing they knew, he too was smashed and died a brutal death.

"What are our orders?", Gempa asked unsurely. "Captain? CAPTAIN!", Solar yelled as he quickly got Halilintar and himself to safety.

SMASH

The entire cave shook. It was being destroyed slowly.

SMASH

Polyphemus aimed at the remaining brothers, who dogged it in time.

SMASH

Polyphemus drew himself to his full height. "You have hurt me enough"

SMASH

"Six hundred lives I'll take"

SMASH

"Six hundred lives I'll break"

SMASH

"And when I kill you then my pain is over"

SMASH

"Hurry up! Over here!" Gempa yelled.

"You're dying here and now"

SMASH

"Halilintar!" Solar yelled when he noticed Halilintar going towards Beliung.

"Escape is not allowed"

SMASH

"Tanah Pelindung!/Dinding Ais!" Gempa & Ais yelled simultaneously.

"You won't live through this day now die"

"Beliung..." Halilintar whispered as he stepped closer to him.

"DIEEEEEeee..."

Polyphemus collapsed, shaking the entire cave, and blocking majority of the entrance.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"What have I done..."