Chapter 15 - I'm awake

Previous:

''The diamond ring is actually a key...'' and as Jake was going to tell us what kind of key it was, something just has to happen right? Loud knocks were heard on our front door and the next thing that happened left me speachless.

| | CHAPTER 15 : I'M AWAKE | |

Kyle Collins

In our doorway was no one other than Mr Clark and Rose, their lungs puffing for air. They were quiet for a long time trying to fill their lungs with air and everytime they tried to speak, it only came out in weird breaths. We were all starring with wide eyes and our mouths hanging wide open.

I was so confused to why they were even here and by the looks of it Jake and Luke was too.

''She's gone'' Rose managed to say through her breath and my mind went completely blank.

I couldn't comprehend what was happening around me for some couple of minutes till Luke shouted for me to get into the car.

''Where are we going?'' I asked Jake who was driving the car with Mr Clark beside him leading the way. I felt a bit bad leaving my family like that, but this was serious and they just had to wait. 

''We are pretty sure that her parents took her...'' I could tell that Rose wanted to continue her sentence though she made herself not to. For the rest of the ride I sat thinking about what could had happened, why would they take her all of a sudden. Even if I wanted to ask Rose, she wouldn't tell me, no one would. They were so secretative with their lifes, I could probably finally understand why she wanted me to keep away from her. How could she even ask me to do that? I wanted to know her, I want her and I barely know her. 

''Everyone get down!'' Mr Clark shouted and I felt Rose's hand press my head down as the glass by my window shattered to pieces. My whole body stiffened as the pieces of broken glass was shattered all over me. I tried getting up again but Rose held my head down not letting me. ''Do you want to live or die'' she muttered under her breath as a rhetorical question. 

As Mr Clark tried backing out of the drive way hundred more shots were fired and we stoped once again. ''Shit, hurry contact Wade'' Mr Clark told Rose who somehow already were on the phone and soon after the called ended another car pulled up with so many more after. Those who had shot at us knew not to keep messing with us as they tucked their guns away. 

It seemed as Wade had stepped out of the car that Mr and Mrs Kunis also dared to step out of their house. I was a bit surprised that the cops hadn't arrived by now though this was becoming more intresting when Wade made his way toward his parents. He wasn't smiling at all, his face was so expressionless and cold just like hers. I didn't even have to look at his eyes to feel how dead they were, it was sending shills down my whole body just thinking 'bout it. 

''I don't know what sick gave you guys are trying to play but...'' he paused for a second and then it was like a bomb droped. ''GIVE SKY BACK TO ME OR ELSE I WILL FUCKING CUT YOUR THROATS OPEN!'' he didn't even flinch as he said those worlds to his own parents. It was even giving me the creeps and I was in the damn car meters away. 

Mrs Kunis tried to explain to her own son, though Wade was barely listening as he kept giving her the cold eyes of his. I couldn't understand how she could keep having eye contact with him and even keeping her composure, I will give her credit for that it wasn't an easy task to do. 

''JUST GIVE HER BACK DAMMIT!'' Wade was about to storm into the house when security threw him down to the ground. His parents only stood there looking down at him. ''Wade, your stay here is over'' his mother said and went inside the house behind her husband.