She's cold as ice - The truth

Previously: 

''What the hell Sky? What did she even do to you?!'' he shouted at me but I was already gone by then. 

| | CHAPTER 3 : THE TRUTH | | 

Kyle Collins 

''What the hell Sky? What did she even do to you?!'' I shouted at her but she was already gone by then. Becca and Claire stood by a corner watching how their friend was laying on the floor unconcious with a bleeding nose. I bended down next to Natalie and picked her up bridal style as i carried her to my truck. Sky was no where to be found, she probably left. 

People didn't even wait before they were whispering about what could've happened. Everyone were guessing on Sky because she was the last one to be seen with Natalie. I didn't waste my time on explaining anything before driving to the hospital. 

I left Natalie by the hospital as her parents had came rushing and then telling me that it was late, that my parents probably thought it was late and that i should go home. Without protesting I drove home, wondering were Sky could be after that she had ran away. What did she do after that? Why did she even hit Natalie. 

I didn't see Sky's bike as I parked my car next to my dad's car. When I walked into the house the first thing that happened was my parents running towards me all frustrated. ''Is Sky with you?!'' they shouted in unison before dragging me into the kitchen. ''uhm, she left before me'' I answered casually as I sat down infront of my parents. They were both looking at me crazily and tapping their foots on the floor. I had never seen my parents this nervous before. ''What's up?'' 

''Sky's been arrested, for selling drugs, or that's what the cops thought'' my mom explained rolling her eyes and adding ''they don't even have proof for that she did it'' I didn't know how big my eyes were, but probably bigger than basketballs. I didn't even know how to respond to this, becuase Sky was selling drugs? That didn't sound so true to me but you could never know, it was Sky after all, that girl is full of surprices. But I never saw her as one for drugs, she may be a little badass but not the type with drugs, right? 

''Are you sure the drugs are hers?'' I asked and they borh just shock their heads. ''But what does this mean? WIll they take her and we will live normally like before when she wasn't a part of our family?'' 

''I'm flattered that you consider me a part of your family'' their was that cocky sound of her voice again. I had somehow kinda missed it, it felt so smooth but yet so forced of anger. ''Oh, Sky are you okay?'' my mom asked a she hugged her. Sky only stood their lost for what to do till I gestured for her to put her arms around my moms little body. I saw how something flashed in her eyes as she hesistated before her arms were surrounding my mom. 

''Make sure to take an extra eye on her, Ms Collins'' the police officer said before we said our goodbyes and he went driving away. 

''I will discuss this tomorrow with you'' ''So how was the bonfire?'' I took a quick glance at Sky, but she wasn't even looking at me till the next sentence that I said. ''Well everything went great, you know as usuall except Natalie was so annoying. But the worst thing was Sky knocking her down'' If I could right now, I would burry myself 10 feet under hell, not the ground, hell. Sky was glarring at me like she was trying to light me up in flames and watch me burn. Her stare was so cold and it even gave me small shivers down my body. 

''Sky, is it true?'' my mom used that typical parent voice but it didn't seem to have a big effect on her. ''Yes, and I actually got a reason behind it'' she answered. She had an explanation for this? That's impossible, Natalie didn't even do anything, so why would Sky even consider knocking her down?