She's cold as ice - Gun fight

Previously: 

''Natalie wasn't lying'' she directed that to me. ''Of course she was, don't tell me she did something to you?'' She laughed so damn loud I thought she must have hurt her head. ''She is a coward, why would I even be afraid of her. Anyway, she wasn't lying because Mr. Tendsie tried to rape me to''  

| | CHAPTER 12 : GUN FIGHT | | 

Kyle Collins 

When you were a little kid, you always had that difficult time solving a puzzle yet you didn't even know how to solve it. You just laid all the pieces, thinking it was correct but in reality everyone knew you did it all wrong, still they clapped their hands so you would feel proud. 

Right now, I was that little kid that thought that I had figured it all out. But like a little kid in reality I was wrong with all my conclusions and how much it sucked, I couldn't change it. I was wrong. We were all starring at her like she had completely lost her mind. ''Are you high right now?'' Luke was the one breaking the silence. ''Do I look high to you?'' Luke got taken aback as he nervously scratched the back of his neck. 

''Anyway just fix this mess, I gotta go back to the hospital'' 

***

''So your mother had a affair with his father?'' As Jake and Sky nodded in unison, Luke and I could only stare. ''That's just so...'' ''fucked up'' I finished up for Luke. ''That's why you're so damn overprotective and suspicious, we thought you had a enormous crush on her'' Luke stated and I could feel the green monster eating me as I thought about those two togheter. I saw the smirk coming before it even plastered on her face and then she said ''who said that I don't have a crush on him?'' ouch, that kinda stung even if she was joking. Would you guys think that it looked weird if I went to my room when she kissed him on the cheek? Yeah.. I'm really that stupid, please just spare me what you're thinking. Thank you. 

I was laying on my bed as someone knocked on my door, clearly that person did'n't understand to wait for the 'come in' before actually stepping in. So I didn't even bother glancing up as I kept scrolling through facebook, yes typical teenagers, omg rolling my eyes. 

I heard how the person sat down on one of the beanbags, only Luke would do that right? ''Listen Luke, I'm not in the mood for talking right now, so if you could just leave me alone that would be awesome'' A sweet melody echoed throughout the room and instantly I knew who it was. As I turned around she was already looking at me with her incredible beautiful blue eyes. 

''I guess I should just leave you alone because apparently my name is Luke and I thought from the moment that I was born, that my name was Sky. Funny thing right?'' she laughed at my grimace and then I threw a pillow at her. She was silent for a while before bursting into laugher. ''Omg, if pillows actually could hurt'' and then I jumped onto her, she kinda asked for it right? 

I had never met someone as tickilish as this girl, man touch her and BAM an explosion of tears and the beautiful sound of her laugh. She wasn't getting enough oxygen as her breath was getting heavier and she tried to shout but no sound was made. Her hands were on my abdomen as she tried pushing me off of her but she was weaker than a little baby right now. 

Then as on que for a stop, her stomach was visible and god it was hard to ignore that scar. Cut right through her skin, stretching way up but I couldn't see. Brushing my fingers on it and she flinched. ''What happened?'' I didn't know why I was whispering and then our eyes were locked. Not a single emotion as usual came from her. ''A fight from when I was a little kid'' she answered and I knew by the expression on her face that she didn't want to talk about it. But hopefully one day she would tell me.