She's cold as ice - Would you take a bullet for him?

Previously: 

''I'm sorry'' I whispered but she didn't seem to care as she quickly pushed me away. ''The project is finished'' she said and opened the door to walk out. ''Where are you going?'' I asked stupidly and she turned around with a cold stare. ''Did I ask were you where?'' she spat and then she was gone. Everything just seemed weird... 

| | CHAPTER 8 : WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR HIM? | | 

Kyle Collins 

''Did you know that Sky might be expelled?'' Luke asked me as we sat down in the cafeteria. Today it was only us three because Sky had somewhere to be with her cousin apparently. ''What? Why?'' I asked confused. ''I told you he wouldn't know, have you seen him with Rose lately'' Jake said as he gave me a playful smirk. ''Jeez, it's enough seeing them in class'' Luke made a disgusted face as he put his finger in his mouth, to make the puking face. ''What are you guys talking about?'' They both gave each others looks as they looked at me. ''The fact that you're even clueless about it...'' Luke started but I quickly cut him off. ''So what about Sky?'' He gave me a quick smile signaling me that this conversation wasn't over. ''She gets called to the principals office at least five times each day in a week'' ''I didn't know you were counting'' Luke stated as he took a glance at Jake. ''Why?'' I asked ignoring the looks they were giving each other. ''We don't really know, it's private but I'm sure it isn't good though'' he said not looking me in the eyes. ''She's going to be expelled sooner or later'' Jake sighed in disappointment. ''think positive will ya'' Luke tried to share him up by telling his lame jokes but Jake didn't seem to smile at all. ''Jake stop mopping, we will do something about this okay?'' A little smile made it up his corner as he gave me a thank you look. Yes, we guys have all different kinds of looks for each other. 

''They know she's here'' Sky said aggressively to Mr. Clark. I had been walking along the corridor when suddenly Sky had been walking with Mr. Clark into his classroom. So standing behind the lockers as close as possible to the door I was eavedroping. ''Do something about it'' he spat.''I can't anymore. I've risked my entire life on her, I can't do anything or they will kill me'' Did she just say 'kill me'? Who would kill her and why? Who was this girl she was protecting? ''She's been too much with Kyle and she isn't doing well with him. They're keeping track on him too, if they know i live with him it wont end well'' What is she talking about? ''Sky, you can't protect her and him at the same time. I will take her out of here tomorrow'' ''Take her to grandma, she will be safe there'' Grandma? Is Sky related to Mr. Clark? 

''What are you doing?'' I jumped up, my heartbeat quickly increased. I was starring terrified at Rose as she only stood their smiling. ''Don't do that again'' I said and she only giggled. ''So are we doing something today?'' she asked. I didn't want to say no and hurt her so I only nodded and I could feel that I would regret it later. 

***

As I was dressing up ready to go to the party that Rose was taking me to, I could hear Sky and Rose shouting in her room. ''ROSE YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM THERE!'' Sky shouted desperately for the fifth time. ''Why not?'' Rose asked her. ''You just can't, okay?'' Sky was hiding something. I knew Rose would start crying by now but I didn't want to burst into the room. ''Are you jealous at me because you like Kyle?'' WHAT?! Does Sky like me? Is that why she's been acting so weird lately and getting into lots of trouble? ''I don't like Kyle and you know that. I'm just trying to keep you guys safe'' What was up with all these protecting her and me and all that? Did Mr. Clark and Sky talk about Rose? Then all three of them were related somehow, Rose as Skys' cousin but what role was Mr.Clark? ''Keep me safe? You can keep me safe by staying away from me, I heard what you did to Natalie'' hurt was lashing out of Rose's voice as she said this. Without another word the door opened releaving Rose with tears in her eyes but she still faked a smile. ''Lets go shall we?'' I took a quick look at her before gesturing for her to go ahead. When I walked out of my room Sky quickly came at me. ''Take care of her'' then she ran out of the door causing my mom to run out of the kitchen. I gave her a reasuring smile and then Rose and I was out the door ready to party.