She's cold as ice - Hospital

Previously:

''I'm going to die'' I whispered, I could feel small tingles by a sudden touch and then... yeah then... one more gun shot was heard and I felt a light petite body fall all over me. 

And then you ask, what happened. 

Yeah what happened Kyle? 

Everything went black. So to answer your question...

I don't know. 

| | CHAPTER 13 : HOSPITAL | | 

Kyle Collins 

The light and the whitness was blinding me as I tried looking around. Did I die? That's completely impossible Kyle, then you would probably be in hell for all the things you've done. 

Ey, I've been a good boy too. 

Yeah, you can say that but we both know the truth. 

Shut up stupid head. 

It's you talking so you shut up. 

I think I've opened my eyes it's just so white. 

''Kyle'' was that my sister? What is she doing in heaven? I don't remember her dying right? 

''Kyle, honey you're in the hospital'' 

So I'm not dead? 

''Answer me Kyle'' 

I'm here. 

***

''You knew she was a gang member so why the hell did you follow her?'' Luke shouted at me as he stormed into the white room. Of all the colours in this big wide world, the hospitals just decided to use white as a freaking main colour? Everything here is white. Do they want their patients waking up thinking they're in heaven or being blinded? 

''Hey, are you even listening, you dumbass'' Luke was beyond furious, his face was horrible red and I swear smoke was coming out of his ears. What got him so worked up anyway? 

''Luke calm down will ya'' Jake tried to calm him down but Luke didn't even hesitate when he pulled Jake away from him. 

''Are you being serious right now?! Our bestfriend almost fucking died, don't tell me to fucking calm down! I thought I lost him...'' he whispered the last words out almost breaking my heart. Now I feel like such a girl. 

''Hey easy there'' Jake whispered when Luke fell down on the floor crying. 

''Idiot, did you already forget that we will all die together after something epic?'' I grined when Luke stood up with a huge smile on his face. ''That's my bestfriend'' he shouted making all the nurses rush into the room. 

''Are you okay?'' she was looking at me but checking Luke instead. ''I'm completely fine'' he was grinning like a little kid riding a bike. ''Oh uhm okay, tell me if something happens then'' she said before rushing out of the room, probably getting scared of Lukes' happy face. 

''Dude, you totally scared her'' Jake said laughing his ass off and of course the whole room was filled with our high laugher. 

''Boys'' we went into a complete silence as my mother stepped into the room. My mother was nice and sweet but when she had a straight back and looked you right into the eyes? Well she was more than serious. 

I knew she was searching for my eyes but I looked away for as long as i could till finally I gave up and my mom got a satisfied smile. ''I don't want you seeing her again'' she spoke. At first I felt a bit confused to who she refered to as 'her' but it slowly made sence. My own mother thought that Sky would be a danger for me? Sky was the one being in danger not me, how could she think like this?