Chapter 19 - Not the end

Previously: 

''But you like him, don't you?'' My ears perked up and all my focus was directed at Sky.

''Does it even matter'' she mumbled for herself.

''Wy wouldn't it matter?'' Both Nathalie and I asked in confusion.

''You'll see'' That was the only answer we got before she shut dow the whole 'Kyle' topic. 

| | CHAPTER  19 : NOT THE END | | 

Kyle Collins 

Saturday is a day I always liked. Until this morning when my mother decided to wake the whole family up at 5 AM for a bonding day. I thought that I had been the moody one to be woken up so early but there was a harder case for my mother and that happened to be Sky. She had yelled throughut the house that she was awake but she had directly after that gone back to sleep. So the whole family had gathered up at 6.30 AM as my mother requested and Sky was still sound asleep. Because of Sky we were all facing the devil woman inculding my father. 

My mother was currently shouting at my siblings, I and Sky while my father slowly sipped his coffee which my mother had yelles at him not to do. Sadly my father liked to provoke my mother which meant that she would take it out on us. Even if she was yelling and spitting on us, I was pretty sure that her words came in through one ear and out the other for all of us. 

''Mrs Collins, with all due respect WILL YOU SHUT THE F*CK UP'' 

Silence. 

It was completely silent in the kitchen after Sky's outburst as she rubbed her temples in an innocent matter. She didn't seemed to be faced by the silence at all, actually she wasn't even aware of how quiet it was now. 

I was to scared to even look up at my mother, who for the first time had been shouted at. No one had even dared to yell at her, not even my dad who knows my mother better than anyone else. 

''What did you just say to me'' the whisper was so low that if you weren't paying attention you wouldn't even know she had said anything. 

''How dare you say such words to me after everything I've done for you'' she poked Sky right at her chest, her cheeks red and eyebrows crunched. Sky didn't even flinch by her pokes, she only stood firmly on her place in the kitchen with her a staright back. 

''I took care of you, fed you, gave you a home, I bloody helped you'' there came a trace of my mother's brittish days. When small brittish words left my mother's mouth, you knew she was angry, for real. 

''And what have you done? Huh'' She paced between us all before stopping once again infront of Sky. ''You almost killed my youngest son, hell with that you almost killed us all, you've brung nothing but pain and danger into all of our lives'' To all our suprises my mother was crying, her cheeks were now puffy and stained with her tears. 

''I'm sorry that I saved your son's bloody life, I'm sorry I saved all of you guys lives, I'm sorry I had to face my so called parents so you didn't have to see how broken my family is, I'm sorry you decided to take me under your roof when I didn't even want to, I'm sorry for even coming into your life, I'm sorry for existing'' she made sure to emphasise on 'bloddy' before stroming out of the house and that was the last thing we heard from Sky Kunis in 48 hours. 

***

It was now Monday and I don't even have to say how much I hate Mondays because I know that eveyone already hates the day. But with Sky gone for two days it was even worse, my mom was losing it while my adult siblings tried to calm her down. My father was occupied at work or so he said so he was also gone for two days.