She's cold as ice - Meet Mr & Mrs Kunis

Previously: 

''We can contact them if you don't want to'' my mother tried helping the situation but something with the sentence made Sky to stiffen. ''No, I will visit them'' ''Kyle will come with you'' and with that the discussion was over. I knew though that Sky didn't like it but she sighed in defeat. Her parents couldn't be that bad right? 

| | CHAPTER 9 : MEET MR & MRS KUNIS  | | 

Kyle Collins 

Have you ever been so nervous that you didn't know what to do? Well I was and I was still only on her bike. We were on our way to meet her parents and I had no clue about them. I should've googled them while I could. What if they thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend, how would i react to that, how would Sky react to that? What if they hated me? 

''Are you okay Kyle?'' Sky suddenly asked and I noticed how tightly I was holding onto her. I quickly lossened the grip as I chuckled nervously. ''Yeah, why wouldn't I be?'' ''You're thinking out loud'' I was? ''And you did it again'' she laughed a bit before taking it all serious. ''They wont hate you because they will be to worry about me. The boyfriend and girlfriend part if they think so let them'' How could she be so calmed about all this? ''Trust me, I'm not calm'' Shit, why do I keep thinking out loud? ''Because you're like a girl?'' I knew that it was a joke by the way she laughed but it didn't help the way I felt. 

''What's your favorite colour?'' I asked trying to ease out the nevousnes I was feeling. I knew that she wanted to turn and give me a weird look but a driver could never do that. ''What?'' she shouted like she didn't believe what I just asked. ''We might as well get to know each other, so what's your favorite colour?'' When I thought that I was being ignored she finally answered ''orange'' ''orange?'' I repeated with disbelief. ''Like orange orange?'' I asked and I felt how she chuckled a bit. ''no silly, like a sunset orange'' I smiled for myself as i realized she had relieved two things, that she liked the colour orange and sunsets. ''What about you?'' she asked as she carefully turned into a street with mansions. ''definitely blue'' I said proudly. ''Why are you so sure 'bout that?'' she asked the curiosity taking over her which i liked. ''It's a beautiful colour and a special person happens to have blue as an eye colour'' I figured she wasn't going to think that I was talking about her, which I was by the way. And Lucky me she seemed to ignore the last part completely. ''I love the TV show Big bang theory and ice cream'' she said out of nowhere as we kept passing different houses. I didn't have time to tell her that Big bang theory was my favorite to when i saw that big mansion infront of my eyes. ''Damn what a mansion'' I gasped and when she parked right infront of it my eyes was huge like footballs. Her parents lived here?! ''Welcome to hell'' she said with a smirk but I was more like 'is this heaven?' 

The big white door opened with a young maid standing their with her mouth wide open when she spotted Sky standing there in her leather jacket and a smirk on her lips. ''Hi Anna'' Sky said and I could see how the red headed maid wiped away a few tears as she took a hold of Skys' hand to see if she was real. ''I didn't think i would see you again'' she smiled with her whole heart as she gestured for us to come in. 

The mansion was nicely decoreted everything matching each other. It was two staircases that joined each other in the end and in the middle of that they had a little fountain. ''Who's our lovely guest Anna?'' the same voice as Sky but a bit darker and more polite as we could hear the click clack sound from her heels. Walking down the staircase was an older version of Sky. Her hair was black but not as black as Skys' hair. Her eyes wasn't ice cold blue they were more of a green colour but there was no doubt that this was Skys' mother. ''Sky?'' she said shocked when she spotted her daughter standing by the doorway with her arms crossed. ''Hello mother'' she greeted with a force like she didn't intend to do it. ''Chris, you have to come see this'' her mother spoke as she quickly glanced to a room not wanting to lose sight of Sky incase she was only dreaming.