Characters Background

Character :

Name = Ricky/Shen Quanrui

Age = 17 years old

Family = Shen's family

School = Seoul High School (Rank top 50 out of every student)-(Rank 10 in his grade)

Name = Kim Jiwoong

Age = 18 years old

Family = Kim's family

School = Seoul High School (Rank 5 out of every student)-(Rank 2 in his grade)

(Ricky and Jiwoong same grade with only a few months gap)

BACKGROUND

=Ricky Shen

Born in the Shen's family, with both of his parents always busy, he began to read books to entertain himself. His brother Han yujin, with a 2 year age gap he is 15 years old, he's more outgoing and loves making robots. He himself loves to draw, paint and music, he's actually humble and funny, he doesn't hate school he just doesn't make it his top priorities since he rather do what he loves, even then he still doesn't miss a single homework his teachers give and comes to school on time. He loves going to the internet Cafe to play video games, yes he can play at home but his brother would always interrupt him and sometimes his parents would lecture him when he play games.

=Kim Jiwoong

Born in the Kim's family, with a high image of parents and family reputation he had to learn a lot since a kid to keep his family's reputation. With a lot on his back at a young age he has high expectations for others and when the others fail to meet his expectation he will began to lose interest. He's lonely with no friends, his classmates have always been interested to be his friend but to him they were too low to meet his expectation, his hobby is writing and music. His brother Kim Gyuvin is quite the opposite of him, playing games all day long until his gaming computer was taken away by his parents and now he has to go to the internet cafe to play his favorite game, not only that but also forgetting his homework and dressing up messy, with Kim Jiwoong and his younger brother having a one year age gap.