hello

Hello!

Thank you for choosing this story!

English is not my first language, so mistakes can occur, for which I apologize in advance.

I only own the fictional characters and plot, all real people such as Formula 1 drivers and other public figures do NOT belong to me. The story and all actions may not be copied, translated or reused, not even with appropriate attribution.

If you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment. I would also appreciate feedback or your opinion in general. A star would also make me very happy and show me that you like my work.

I hope you like this story and I will see you here more often!

Have fun reading!

--

Unexpected Feelings
a Lando Norris & Carlos Sainz story

After the winter break the new season starts and suddenly Lando has confusing feelings when it comes to his best friend Carlos, who just broke up with his long term girlfriend. Even though the Spaniard wants to live his single life with Lando, the younger one gets in some conflicts with his head and heart. And when the fight between McLaren and Ferrari in the championship gets heated, the friendship between them is about to fall apart. But what will happen when the true emotions came out in a heated argument between the teams and drivers?