Chapter 43

I was glad the paparazzi actually left when they found out there wasn't a story. Actually there was a story, but with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West so they must have went to check that out. I really miss Cameron. In the back of my mind I knew I would miss him but I need the break. I decided to hang out with Erikka, Elaina and Adeline today. It was a nice day so we decided to take the girls to the park to have a picnic. I got dressed in a black and white plaid shirt, white skinny jeans, all black vans, a silver heart ring and a love necklace. I did my usual light make up and fishtailed my hair. Erikka picked me up with the girls and we drove to the park. Our lunch was Subway subs and veggie straws. After the girls had eaten Erikka and I watched them play. "I love your outfit by the way." Erikka said, "Thanks, its weird to think 6 months ago I couldn't afford this outfit." I said laughing, "Well how much is it?" she asked, "Umm, my shirt is $145, pants are $178, shoes are $55, necklace is $125, and ring is $395. So all together it is almost $900." I said. Her jaw dropped, "You spent that on an outfit?!?!?" she asked, "Yeah, I mean it's all designer for the most part and I get paid for just about everything I do." It got quiet between us for a little bit, "Your life sounds pretty close to perfect, but you wouldn't come here alone for this long if something wasn't right." Erikka said, "Yeah, Cameron and I are have been on different work schedules forever and we have been arguing alot lately, so I came home for a bit." I looked down at my feet realizing how Cameron and I were falling apart. Erikka put her hand on my shoulder, "I'm sure everything will be okay." she said with a slight smile, I smiled a little back and continued to look at my feet. I played on the playground for awhile with the girls, chasing them around and pushing them on the swings. Around 4, I had decided to go to the farm again to help and hang around. I changed into my outfit from yesterday, hopped onto the gater with Elaina and drove down to the barn. I saw an unusually nice car parked in front of the calf barn. I put Elaina on my hip and walked down the couple steps into the milk house where Cameron was standing. He was wearing a grey hoodie with the hood up, black jeans and grey vans. His eyes were red and puffy, you could tell he hadn't eaten, slept much but you could tell he cried a lot. It didn't take any words, I looked over him, he looked over me, he was still 5 feet away from me at least, I put down Elaina, he opened his arms for a hug. With tears in our eyes, I ran into his arms, and he held me tight. "I'm sorry. I'm soo sorry." Cameron kept repeating over and over in my ear. He stroked my hair and held me close for what felt like hours but was only a couple minutes. Garrett came pounding thru the door, "No PDA!!!" he yelled, "Shut up." I yelled. Cameron laughed quietly and pulled his hands to my waist. I moved my hands down to the bottom of his back, and looked up at him. "I missed you but it wasn't my idea to come. I was going to give you your space but Erikka called me and said you were doing as bad as I was. So I jumped on a plane, rented this car and hoped you wouldn't  be mad." he said, "No, I'm glad you are here." I said. I really was glad he was here. As much as sometimes it's hard to be in a relationship when we are both celebrities on the verge of being super stars.