Chapter 21

December 29th

I got up the next morning with Cameron laying next to me like usual. You never really realize how much you love someone until you wake up and see the person you love sleeping and it creates a huge smile on your face, it's an amazing feeling. I took a quick shower and when I came back Cameron was on the phone, I mouthed to him "Who is it?", he mouthed back "Chad". I didn't ask anymore questions but I mouthed back "Going to breakfast.", I grabbed my room key and went to Jack and Taylor's room. We all went down for breakfast, grabbed some food and sat down. Cameron came down shortly after, "Okay, I have one last suprise for you, for awhile." Cam said walking over to me. "And that would be???" I asked, " Well, Bryant showed your photos to Vogue magazine and to Chad Grier and Vogue wants to shoot with you today and Chad is signing you to the management team today. Edward Razek will also be at the shoot, he does casting for Victoria's Secret and he saw your pictures too." he said, my jaw just dropped, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?" I wasn't sitting anymore, I was jumping up and down. "Yes, we need to be there at 1." Cameron finished, "Oh my gosh, Cameron your the best!!!!!" I said practically screaming. I was so excited breakfast wasn't an option, it shortly became 12:30. We got in the car and the driver took us there, "Hey Cam?" I said kinda nervous, "I'm scared." I said looking down at my feet. "Babe, they all love you!!! It will be great. Hold my hand, I won't let go, nothing will happen to you." he said holding his hand out to me as the car stopped. I took his hand as we walked in, a few hallways and an elevator later we were at the shoot location. First, I had to sign with 26MGMC, "Hey Chad!" Cameron said as we walked into the room, "This is Emily, my girlfriend and your future client." he added, I waved hi. "Honey, you don't have to be nervous, but I did call your parents and they are completely fine with this." Chad said, I nodded. Cameron whispered in my ear, "I won't let go." as he pulled me in front of him, holding my waist. "She's a little nervous about everything." Cameron said, "Okay well, Emily we need you to sign here." Chad said pointing to a line with a pen,  I grabbed the pen and signed my name. "Great, now this is Edward Razek, who does the casting for Victoria's Secret and this is the photographer. But first you will need to go into hair and make up and get your clothes on." Chad said. Cameron took me and didn't let go once just like he said, he held my hand threw the whole thing, hair and make up which took forever. But he stayed rubbing his thumb against my hand. I changed into my outfit and I became even more scared. "Hey babe, you look great." Cameron said as I walked out, he grabbed my hand once again. "You need to warm up a little." Cameron said thinking of what he could do, he pulled his phone out of his pocket going threw his music and walking up to a speaker and plugging his phone in. "Ready?" the photographer said walking in to the dressing room, "She will be in a minute. Can I have a moment alone with Emily for 15 minutes?" he asked everyone in the room. Everyone left, "What are you doing? I asked as the song started it was The City's Yours by Jamie Fox from Annie, "Really?!?!??" I asked as we sung the song together, we sang and danced for awhile listening to No Flex Zone, No Type both by Rae Sremmurd, and lastly Hold On by TobyMac. "You know me wayyy to well." I said as we left the dressing room, "Yes, I do." Cameron said as we kept walking, "She's ready, she just needed to dance and sing a little." he said winking at me. "Well she will be the cover so we need to get good shots." the photographer said, "Well, she needs music." Cameron said, "That's fine, play whatever she needs." the photographer said. Cameron pulled up his playlist for me on his phone and I got started. They told me how to pose and a couple hours later and replaying the playlist twice resulted in amazing photos for the cover of Vogue. I changed back into my clothes, "Thank you, Cameron." I said as we walked to the car, "It was all you." he said opening the door. It was about 6 and we all needed something to do, "What are we going to do now?" I asked as Cam and I walked into Jack and Taylor's hotel room, " I was thinking that earlier but you had your photo shoot. But I was thinking we could get Starbucks and walk threw Central Park." Taylor said, "But first, tell me how the shoot went." she added. I told her what all went on and then we left for Starbucks. I ordered a pepperment mocha latte and Cam got hot chocolate. We walked threw Central Park, holding hands and laughing.  We walked back to the hotel and watched Casablanca and fell asleep.