Chapter 10

I woke up with Cam's arms around me like usual. I could honestly get used to this. The other guys left last night and Cameron and Jack were leaving tomorrow. So we had the whole day to hang out, I really wanted to do something. I got up before Cam and everyone else for that matter, which was shocking for me but I didn't mind. I noticed Cam must have took me out of my dress and into his sweatpants and shirt because I know for a fact I didn't change last night. I took off my make up, took out the thousand bobby pins out of my hair and showered. I back on Cam's sweatpants and shirt and let my hair air dry like normal. When I got out of the bathroom everyone was up and took turns showering. By noon we were ready to do something, " Can we go to Wisconsin Dells?" I ask. " YEAH!!" everyone says in unison. We hopped in the car, Jack decided to drive so Taylor had the front seat, I didn't mind, I layed in Cameron's lap the whole ride anyway. Our car ride pretty much consited of us singing to random songs on the radio for 2 hours but we had fun. We finally got to the Dells, quickly grabbed lunch then to Mt. Olympus. We bought our wristbands and headed to the rollercosters. After 4 hours of rollercoasters and water slides we decided to head home. I passed out as soon as I got into the car. Cameron once again carried me into the hotel room and for the last night for awhile we cuddled together and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning, put on a yellow tshirt, cheetah scarf, black skinny jeans, and black knee high boots. I straightened my hair, put on my usual make up, brushed my teeth and packed up my stuff. Taylor got up at 6, and got ready. We sadly said bye to the boys who promised to visit soon. I would really miss sleeping next to Cam. Before I left Cameron let me keep his hoodie and sweatpants that I had been wearing, he sprayed them with body spray before I left. As Taylor drove us to school I watch us get farther and farther from them.