Chapter 1

My name is Emily Aarons, I have blonde hair and green blue eyes and I just turned 17. I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years. Lets just say I'm not taking it too well. I have a history of having severe depression, cutting and drinking. I'm from Emmett, Wisconsin, a really little town that no one knows exists. 

The real story of how the couple became who they are today is unkown, until now. It all started July 18th in New Orleans, LA. 

Emily's Pov

This break up has been killing me inside and out. I can't wait to go to New Orleans and get away from everything for awhile. I grabbed my things and walked out the door, I put my things in the car and waited for my mom. We drove to our church at a very early 6 to get on the road. Our youth trip was amazing last time, I just hope it will be just as amazing this time. We arrive at church, waited for the others and the bus. We have a long 26 hours from Wisconsin to Louisiana. 

(Skipping bus ride)

We finally made it!!!!! It is soo amazing here. All I really want right now is to go to bed. 

Next day: 

Today is the first day of the convention, I'm ready to be around thousands of teens my age that believe the same thing I do. I walk around the convention center with one of my friends Zoey. " Hey, Zo can we please go get caffine or sugar or something I'm dieing" I ask. Zoey being the amazing person who doesn't want to hear me whine all day says yes. We go to a little coffee shop, when the unexpected happens......