Chapter 12

Today is the day Taylor and I go to California for the first time!!!! The only real reason we really got our parents to agree is checking out colleges we secretly already applied for. I was looking at LATTC or Los Angeles Trade Tech College, it's a technical college. Taylor was looking at UCLA, or the University of California Los Angeles. I was graduating in the middle of January so, I would be moving into the dorms for the winter semester. We went to Taylor's house to drop off our school stuff, she grabbed her suitcase, jumped in my car and 2 hours later we were in the General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee. We checked our bags in and got our tickets. We joined the security line which took us a half an hour alone. We showed them our boarding pass and id, we took off our shoes, and walked threw the scanner. We put our shoes on and decided to go to Taco Bell before we boarded the plane. We ate and sat waiting for our flight to be called. At 6:45 our flight was called and we boarded the plane, we found our seats. Once everyone was on board, they said their usual if the plane is crashing this is what to do. By this time I was freaking out, I really wanted Cameron, really bad. Tay saw how bad I was freaking out and told me to listen to the list of songs Cameron had put on a playlist for me on my phone. I plugged in my headphones as the plane took off. Once we were in the air I was okay. Before I knew it we were in Denver, Taylor and I grabbed Starbucks before we got on the plane to LA. We boarded the plane and they did their usual thing, I was okay with the take off this time. I had Sad Song by We The Kings on repeat until we landing in LA. I watched the lights of the city from the window, it was amazing. We got off the plane and I couldn't get threw the airport fast enough. I saw Cam and Jack by the luggage carrossel, I ran and jumped into Cam's arms, he spun me around and kissed me. Damn, I had missed this boy, I thought. The guys grabbed our luggage and we walked out to the cars. I said bye to Taylor and Jack, as they headed to Jack's house. Cam decided to show me more of LA, so we went everywhere before heading to his Beverly Hills apartment he shared with Nash Grier and Bryant Eslava. We walked in the door of his apartment and I was stunned by the view and his place. I had seen it in videos but it was even more amazing in person. We walked up to his room, he handed me some of his sweatpants and a hoodie knowing that's what I wanted. I put them on and climbed into his bed. He put his arms around me and whispered in my ear " I love you Emily. I have missed this soo much. Goodnight beautiful." And soon I was asleep.