three

mulan smith

• continuation •

and this is where i leave and call 911 for harassment.

" you could never eva even touch me, so please, making me speechless in other ways is off da list " i laughed.

i grabbed my purse from beside me and stood up, getting ready to leave.

ion know who she thought she was gettin with dat corny ass line but it sure in hell wasn't me.

i could hear her kiss her teeth from behind me as i walked away.

and before i could open the front door, i was tugged back by my arm.

" yet you say that but can't speak when i'm near you" she said, low by my ear with a small rasp.

" and when i touch you, goosebumps be spreading around your skin and your breath stops. not too mention yo cute lil blush" she chuckled softly at her last sentence, making her breath hit against my neck.

then suddenly, she pulled away, letting go of my arm.

" so before you try and play me... don't" and that was the last she said before leaving out the door.

leaving me by the door, standing there... speechless.

• weeks later •

" lil girl" my brother, marti, bugged me, slapping me against my head.

" do that shit again and i'm showin all yo hoes the video of you shittin on yourself" i said, glaring at him.

he only side eyed me, kissing his teeth.

" ain't no need for allat blackmail" he mumbled, snatching the frosted flakes from my hands.

" whatever, whatchu want" i said, pouring milk inside my bowl.

" i got sumn business to handle and they comin here, so don't do no stupid shit" he said, with a warning tone.

so last time, he had sumn of his "business partners" over at the house and I came down the stairs callin him by his nickname "tookie" and everybody started clownin his ass.

but he should've told me that he had company or either... i'm lyin- still would've called that nigga tookie.

" oh my gawd, it was one time- get over it" i scoffed, rolling my eyes.

he hummed, giving me a stank face before snatching the milk out my hand.

" nigga snatch one mo thing from me" i said with gritted teeth, raising my hand in a fist as if i was gonna punch him.

he flinched, chuckling a bit, taking my threat lightly but sure be crying when i deck him in his adam's apple.

" mm, you heard what i said tho" he said, walking away from me.

" mhm yeah"

i had just stepped out the bathroom, picking up my clothes from the floor and putting them in the dirty basket.

i walked to the mirror and examined my outfit.

consisted of my low rise apple bottom jeans that had my initial " m.s" engraved with diamonds in the back pocket. you could see the strings of my pink thong on each side and a white halter crop top.