seventeen

mulan smith

worth the wait by kali uchis ft. omar apollo

' i want to be around you every day,
this feeling in my body's not the same
are you still down?'

- few days later -

what you even wear to a date?

like i know whatchu wear but like- i don't even know.

i'm so nervous, it's ridiculous. most of my clothes were thrown on my floor and my closet was damn near empty.

i tried to have a " this is just another date" mindset- but it ain't work because this is just not another date.

this is a date with billie.

i was going onna date with someone i felt upmost connection with and i wanted to impress her.

like usually, i'm overally confident- knowing that any other date would drool at the mouth with me just in a simple crop top and jeans.

but billie made me feel nervous, in a good way. i wanted to look absolutely perfect for her.

i couldn't even explain how i was feeling at the moment-

my thoughts were running around non-stop and i kept second guessing every outfit i put out.

" beach theme..." i mumbled to myself, taping my chin as i brainstormed a outfit.

maybe like a beige bodycon dress with my some cute wedge heels... or sandals?

ugh- what the fuck am i going to do.

i had already tooken a shower and did my makeup. all was left was my hair and a fucking outfit.

i groaned to myself irritated.

yes, before anyone start, i did choose a outfit the night before but that ended up along with the pile on my floor.

i plopped on my bed, a huff eluding from my lips. billie would be here in a hour or so to pick me up.

fuck it- i might show up naked.

i snickered at the thought, she would love that but no.

i took a few breathers before standingup, fixing my towel before going back to my closet to search for an outfit.

my eyes searched boredly for anything that could peek my interest.

but then my eyes widened when i remembered my shein package i had ordered.

i rushed to my living room and opened it roughly, taking out the plastic bags.

i opened each and one of them and smiled when i found a dress that would be perfect for tonight.

a white ruffled trimmed split tube dress and i could pair it with my white strap heels.

an all white outfit never go wrong.

i sat the outfit on my bed and began to moisturize my skin with coconut oil and shea butter cream, then topped it with vanilla and cinnamon scented bath and body wash lotion.