fourteen

mulan smith

- two days later -

" you look mad fine shorty" a deep rasped voice said next to my ear.

i raised my eyebrow and leaned my head away from their mouth.

" gimme some space, please" i said uncomfortable, putting my hand to their face.

"my bad" they chuckled, backing away.

" why you ain't inna crowd, ain't you da birthday girl?"

a irritated sigh left my mouth and i looked at the person who was talking to me, scanning them up and down.

a nigga.

he ain't ugly or nun but like i said i'm for bitches strictly.

" i ain't inna mood yet" i told him. " feel you, feel you" he nodded his head, taking a sip from his cup.

he flashed me a smile, showcasing his braces and i visibly made a disgusted facial expression.

" damn like that?" he laughed. " nah just you ain't my type" i responded, shrugging my shoulders.

ain't nun wrong with braces but he had black braces and it made him look like he had fucking cavities.

" what's yo type den?" he asked, licking his lips as he slid his hand inside his pants.

ew ew

" not you" i retorted with disgust and sass. like get the fucking memo.

he pursed his lips and scratched the back of his head before waking away.

thank you, god.

i downed the rest of my drink and went outside to get a breath of air.

despite the situation that just happened, i was having a fun ass birthday.

monté and laylay had been spoiling me all today since i woke up this morning.

first they took me to the nail shop then to get my hair and makeup done, and to the mall so i could get a wax and shop.

the wax wasn't planned but laylay requested it because apparently, " you ain't got strap in months, you know damn well she hairy" - words spoken by the one and only laylay.

rude to assume but she wasn't wrong.

but now i was regretting it because by the way these niggas were approaching me, i was getting icks by icks.

one stud was made fine but she started growling in my ear- like fuck outta my ear.

then there was this slim thick fine ass fem but girly was musty- like oh my god??

i ain't gone get no action by the end of this party.

which is cool because too much diseases going around for me to be fucking anybody.

i sat on the porch, scrolling through my phone. not too many people were outside so i was grateful for that.

usually by now, i'm ready to turn up and shake ass but i couldn't get into it.