eight

mulan smith

put it on da floor again by latto ft. cardi b

'she thought i would kiss ha ass, she must ain't took ha meds'

- three days later -

again i was dragged to another party by laylay and monté.

they said i needed a good fuck and i damn near agreed. after telling billie no, she took the rejection nochantly but you can tell she was shocked.

like baby, i might've been a lil weak inna knees but i know my self worth, at da end of the day.

ain't gone let nobody play me like a fool because one thing i'm not and never could be is your a side piece to fuck.

get another one to play with.

and of course, like a childish person she is, the next day she posted on her story with her holding a girl's hand while watching the same movie.

crazy, huh? she just proving my every reason on why i ain't say yes because she is a joke.

she think she hurt ma feelings but baby you ain't see nothing yet. i'll make you cry to ya mama and drink bleach, don't play with me.

asshole by mike sherm

monté immediately began to rap the lyrics, handing me his drink to hold as he walked into the crowd with drew.

" nigga-" i scoffed and placed his drink on a random table.

i began to walk into the hyper crowd, trying to see if i could find a fine ass stud i could make feel special tonight.

it ain't take me long to find one, her eyes already on me. she stared me up and down, taking a sip from her red cup as she leaned against the wall.

her dreads hanging down her face as she waved me over.

you know da deadheads do it da best!!

i smiled and walked over to her, placing my hands on her chest as i leaned up to whisper in her ear.

telling all the things she like to hear, made her ass smile from ear to ear.

my skeleethe by j-xint ft. vinny west

i pulled away from her ear leaving a peck on her cheek and grabbed her hand, taking her to the crowd as i began to shake my ass against her.

everyone in the crowd began to hype me up. laylay throwing money at me as she held her phone in her hand, most likely live on instagram.

a smirk crept on my lips, knowing billie would most likely see and give a reaction.

only time would tell.

billie o'connell

i stared down at the brunette with a blank face, taking a drag from my blunt as she gave me the most driest head.