nineteen

mulan smith

- next morning -

" mornin mama"

her silk-husk voice whispered into my ear as her arm wrapped across my waist, pulling me in closer to her.

a smile erupted onto my lips, my cheeks becoming warm at the physical touch.

" good mornin billie" i muttered, turning myself around to face her.

she grinned in response, her eyes still closed and so i took that as a opportunity to admire her blond lashes that made her skin pop, her light brown freckles that trailed beneath her eyes and across her nose, and her dimples when she grinned or smiled- man she so damn beautiful.

we gone have some cute babies, for sure.

maybe i'm thinkin a lil too fast but when you find someone as fine as her and the dick is as good as gum when you high- best fuckin believe she ain't going nowhere.

billie then opened her eyes and almost immediately i fell into a trance with just the sight of 'em.

i brushed my thumb across her cheek, moving her hair from her face and leaned in to peck her lips.

she blushes at the small action and pulls her body ontop of mine, digging her head inside my neck as she leaves innocent pecks.

" you makin me fall mad hard for you mulan" she confesses, wrapping her arms around me tightly as if we were hugging.

now, it was my turn to blush.

" the feeling is mutual " i responded, scratching gently with my acrylics nails against her back.

she leans her head up, tilted slightly to the side with her eyebrow raised " yeah?"

my face scrunches as i nodded my head in repsonse, putting my finger to her lips and shutting them closed.

" yeah but i ain't falling for ya breath, gotdamn- " i groaned, tilting my head to the side.

billie kissed her teeth and began to blow her breath into my face making me scream in horror as she laughed.

she play too gotdamn much and gone get mad when i punch her in her nose.

billie o'connell

" don't piss me off billie"

i smile at her "threat" and rest my chin on her shoulder, wrapping my arms securely around her waist as i watch her season the chicken.

we decided to have chicken and waffles for breakfast and i'm learning it must be her favorite.

" what if i piss you off?" i teased, leaving soft pecks on her shoulder blade.

i loved kissing on her- i couldn't explain it but just mulan in general brought me a typa warmth and i felt like me kissing in random times her shows my adoration for her and her beauty.

" you make me sick" she grumbles in annoyance and leans up to grab the flour from her cabinet.

she struggles in attempt so me being the nice person i am, i grabbed the flour for her and handed it to her.

" thank you" she says, tilting her head to the side to peck my forehead.

i smile like a child at the kiss recieved and pull away, nodding my head.

" mhm" i hum, resting my elbows onto her counter as i leaned back and watched her every movement.

what i loved most about mulan was her tatted skin; so smooth and always glowing.