eighteen

mulan smith

" show me how sorry you are"

calculated, intense, slow, and hard strokes were given, the tip of billie's dick hitting spots in me that made me cry out in pleasure.

my acrylics dug into the barrier of billie's skin, grasping onto her toned arms and back.

our eyes pierced into one another as pants and soft moans eluded from her plumped lips.

broken moans left from mine, my pussy gushing and clenching with every stroke she gave.

" you feel how sorry i am?" she questioned with a low and husk tone, gliding her tongue across her bottom lip.

my lips were parted, ready to speak but it felt as if my tongue was numb and the pleasure my body was receiving had made me speechless.

instead, a deep groan eluded from my lips, throwing my head back, losing eye contact with her.

my hands move away from her back, covering my face, feeling overwhelmed with the way she was finding my every spot.

billie tsks her tongue, cooing softly as she slaps my hands from my face and cups my cheeks with both of her hands as she angles her hips and thrusts more deeply inside me.

her tip was hitting against my cervix and depending on the person it could cause pain but it only added more pressure to the pleasure.

i scream in response to the new given delectation.

" yeah? right there mama?" billie rasps, her hold on my cheeks making me keep eye contact with her.

" y-yes fuck billie don't fuckin stop" i cry out, the familiar sensation pooling into my lower stomach.

"mm" she hums and leans down, involving my lips into a sensual and messy kiss, her tongue swirling and sucking on mine.

she starts to pound her hips into my gushing pussy, our clapping sounds echoing from my white walls.

my eyes roll back to the back of my head, feeling my body tense and heat up from head to toe.

my toes curl into the sheets as my legs trembled, sweat trailing down the back of my calfs.

my back was arching from the bed as my stomach caves in showcasing billie's tip poking upwards into my stomach everytime she thrusted inside.

billie slips her tongue away from my mine and glides her tongue across my bottom lip, taking it between her lips as small whimpers left from her mouth.

and as soon as i was about to cum, she pulls out and flips me onto my stomach making me yelp out in shock, sliding a pillow underneath my stomach.

her hands hold possesively at my hips as she guides herself back inside my gasping stretched hole.

once she's back inside, billie makes sure she slides every inch of her dick inside me to feel every pulse and twitch.

once she is balls deep inside me, her thumbs dig into my back dimples as she pulls out from her tip then slams backs in.

my body jerks forwards with every thrust, my lips gaped apart but not a sound leaves.

a ringing sensation filled my ears as my mind went completely blank and fuzzy.

and with that, my orgasm rips through me, my body convulsing and shaking.

billie leans down, removing her thumbs from my back dimples as she lays her full weight on me.