nine

mulan smith

" let's test dat theory then, hm?"

her alluring lust-filled blue eyes stared into mine, searching for approval.

"no" i say in response, attitude laced in my tone.

a small smile tugs on her pink luscious lips and in a swift movement, she pulls me onto her lap with ease.

my breath hitches at the action, holding onto her toned shoulders, grasping at her strength.

damn. what inna hell did she do for her workout routine?

she leaned her seat back, bucking her hips up into my heat as she made herself comfortable.

a low moans escapes my lips, feeling her hard  rub against my covered pussy.

her hand then wraps around my neck, once again, pulling me down, face to face.

her tongue glides across my bottom lip and bites down gently before leaving open mouth kisses on my jawline.

her free hand continues to unbutton my jeans,  two of her fingers gliding underneath the fabric of my lace underwear, teasingly.

my breath begins to quicken at the pleasure coursing in my veins.

my core gushing with my wetness, eager for attention.

i could feel her sucking onto my skin, the bittersweet pain allowing pathetic whimpers to escape my lips.

my hands slid down from her shoulders to near her pelvis, sliding my hands underneath her shirt.

grasping onto her warm,smooth, toned stomach. the action making her let out a soft angelic moan by my ear.

" your touch drivin me insane, fuck- " she whispers, licking the shell of my ear before leaving a peck.

" yeah?" i breathlessly ask, continuing to rub up and down her stomach, using my acrylic to glide underneath her sports bra.

she hums in response and removes her hands from their place and glides them up my back, untying the corset i have on.

it didn't take long for her to untie it which was honestly impressive.

or maybe she's just a whore...

she raises the corset up and i slide my hands from underneath her shirt to raise my arms.

once the corset is off, she doesn't take long to attach her lips to my pierced nipples.

my hands grasp at her black hair, tugging at her roots which allowed a groan to elude from her, sending vibrations upon my nipple.

her tongue flicks up and down, her free hand twisting and pulling at my nipple sending a rush of pain but the pain only made me wetter.

my clit pulsing and aching for attention, beginning to grind against her for friction.

" billie-" i moan out in a pleading tone, trying to push her head down to where i wanted her the most.

she slaps my ass harshly at my attempt, glancing up at me with a warning glare.

she pulls away from my nipple with a pop then spits on it, rubbing it in with two of her fingers.

" open your mouth" she demands and without a debate, i oblige.

she slides her fingers that were used to rub her spit on my nipple into my mouth.

i don't waste time and begin to suck;  bobbing  my head up and down on her fingers, swirling my tongue across her fingertips.

as i do so, i keep eye contact with her, her eyes staring into mine with desire.

she uses her free hand to wrap around my throat, forcing her fingers down my throat brutally, making me gag and choke, drool sliding down my chin.

the roughness only makes me wetter, my pussy pulsing as i grinded my hips harder and faster onto her hard print.

" you like my fingers fuckin yo throat, huh?" she questioned with taunt, a smug smirk tugging on her lips.

i moan in response not able to speak, tears falling down my most likely pink tainted cheeks.

after a while of abusing my throat, she slides her fingers out of mouth, a string of my saliva attached.

" you so fuckin sexy" she husks, licking the spit that drooled down my chin before involving my lips into a rough and sloppy kiss.

our hands grasp at each other skin and clothes, wanting to feel close. whimpers and moans leaving our lips as we both put effort into grinding into one another.

i could cum just from this.

we pull away after some time for a breath of air, our lips swollen and bruised from biting one another's lips.

if you hadn't caught on by now, we both was in love with the pain we inflicted on each other.

we pecked each other's lips a few times, panting heavily.

"mm fuck-" i moaned.

this was the most intimate and most nastiest shit i've done wit somebody.

it was just somethin bout her that made me want to fall vulnerable in the time being (and i hated feeling vulnerable) . she was driving me insane and the connection we had right now made us crave each other stronger.

needing to feel and kiss every second we had, not wasting a bit of time.

our eyes stared into one another in depth, as if we was fucking discovering each and every layer of color.

the tension was so strong between us and we wanted each other bad (sexually), there was no denying that.

" go inna backseat"

author note:

alright na

ntm on me. i done told yall, yall ain't fr getting smut till later on-

but how did yall like this?

i havent wrote smut inna long time so im tryna warm up to it again.

vote and comment, 50 votes for next chapt, per usual

mb for mistakes

words: 930