five

billie o'connell

in fact did not take long for me to make my presence known.

damn near banging at the door, impatient for a response.

" it ain't that hot, damn b" marti mumbled, concerned.

i don't respond to his comment and before i could knock again, the door opens to chris.

a smug smirk on his lips, shaking his head. i move past him, rushing inside the house, only to see drew was not here.

chris comes by my ear, patting my shoulder " nigga did you forget drew is straight?" he whispers, chuckling.

fuck.

i let out a heavy sigh, pushing him away from me. my eyes scan around for mulan, seeing she wasn't in the living room.

" where mulan at?" marti asked, noticing her absence too.

laylay and monté shake their heads, pointing towards the stairs.

" ondrea made her appearance" laylay sighed, dissapointingly.

" they went to go talk" monté said, sarcastically.

i raised my eyebrow, confused on who ondrea was. i remember her being mentioned but i was too high.

" who dat?" i questioned.

" her crazy ex-sneaky link" monté said.

i hummed in response, eyeing the staircase. " how long they been up dere" marti asked.

" a good ten" laylay responded.

" if you ask me i think i heard sumn moaning" chris instigated, eyeing me.

i sent him a glare, mouthing " shut the fuck up"

" if she ain't out in a five mins-" before marti could finish his sentence.

a tall brown skin frame around 5'10 with blond locs, a septum piercing, and a sleeve tattoo came down the stairs.

everyone put they attention on her, looking at her with hatred.

except for chris, who ain't even know who she was and what she did.

and shi me either, but i still stared her up and down, crossing my arms against my chest.

she visibly became uneasy, staring down at the floor as she made her way to the door.

but before she could leave, marti stood infront of her " don't bring yo ass back here" he said, sternly.

she nodded her head as he moved out the way and she left out the door.

now, why the fuck was she up there for ten minutes?

and why did they need to be in her room fo?

they could've went outside, it ain't that hot.

" be right back" i mumbled, going up the stairs.

marti nodded, going to the couch to sit down, most likely thinkin i'm going to the bathroom.

but i'm finna pay your sister a sweet visit.

mulan smith

several knocks was heard at my the door and i grumble irritated.

" drea bye-" i said, rolling my eyes.

i couldn't believe she had the audacity to show up to my house, talm bout " can we talk in private?"