Chapter 59: Gossip 04

s The east area of ​​the city research institute was requisitioned by the National Academy of Sciences, but the original researchers of the research institute were not forced out of the research institute because of this, they still went to work in the research institute as usual, but they did not get approval, Entry to the Institute's East Zone is not permitted.

  The people on the Academy of Sciences side did not look down on researchers in general research institutes just because they belonged to the National Academy of Sciences, and arrogantly thought that problems that they could not solve, let alone ordinary researchers. It is also the intention of those old professors in the Academy of Sciences to let the people in the research institute go to work normally. In case of any major problems, they can also discuss research with these colleagues. In case of shortage of manpower... Well, it is very convenient to recruit strong men-this is what Professor Lin said.

  Yan Chengqi signed a non-disclosure agreement with his colleagues from the Academy of Sciences, and after Cao Haitian left, he helped the tired-looking Professor Lin to the dormitory to rest.

  The dormitory building on the east side of the research institute was newly built the year before last. The accommodation conditions are very good, and each researcher is given a room. This is a long-term struggle. With the rapid increase in the number of Asi beasts, the pressure on the researchers is also great. Cao Haitian has provided them with a good rest environment as much as possible.

  The daily necessities in the dormitory room were all ready, Yan Chengqi helped Professor Lin hang the clothes in the closet, and after Professor Lin lay down to rest, he exited the room.

  After going to the next room to put his luggage, seeing that it was still early for dinner and there was nothing else to do, Yan Chengxi decided to go to the west area of ​​the institute first. There are quite a few of his alumni in the institute, and his uncle is also the director of the research institute. Since he came to the institute, it makes no sense not to say hello.

  The research on Lamagrass needs to be kept secret, but there is no restriction on the travel of researchers participating in this project. As long as they have a specially approved certificate, they can freely enter and exit the east area of ​​the institute.

  "Master Yan, you're really here!" Shen Liang, who was called out by Yan Chengqi on the phone, exclaimed in an exaggerated tone.

  "If I didn't come, I'll call you to come out? In your eyes, I'm so mean?" Yan Chengqi stood there with a hurt look on his face.

  "Hahahaha...you are enough, your acting skills are worse than mine." Shen Liang strode over and patted the shoulder of his old friend who hadn't seen him for a few years, "Although I heard you said yesterday that you would come to the research institute here No, I didn't expect to see you today. Is it busy in the East District?"

  "Not busy yet, the teacher is resting, so I'll sneak out for a walk." Yan Chengqi smiled and said, "How is your side? Busy Are you busy?"

  "Busy, busy tidying up! People from your Academy of Sciences came as soon as they said they would, so we have to make room right away? Originally, several research groups from the East District had to move here, tossing and tidying things up!" But I'm free, and I'm mainly busy with the research groups in the Eastern District. Let's go, I'll take you up there." Shen Liang said, leading Yan Chengqi into the building, "Are you going to see Director Yan? He's here right now. It's a meeting with the leaders! But it's almost over, I'll take you around, and the time is almost up."

  The two of them walked up the stairs without taking the elevator.

  It is said to be around, but in fact, some laboratories that can be visited are not in use. Most of the research projects must be kept secret, and there are not many that can be seen. The Yan family is researching all the shares, but even Yan Chengqi, the young master of the Yan family, still has no right to ask to know the confidential content. 

         Therefore, even though Shen Liang was very curious about the research project established by the Academy of Sciences in the East District, which was full of people and teachers, he didn't ask Yan Chengqi. It was a project that the military region was involved in, and they must pay more attention to secrecy than their side.

  As soon as Yan Chengqi followed Shen Liang up to the third floor, a young man walked up to him, wearing the same white coat as Shen Liang, with a pair of rimless glasses on the bridge of his nose. The moment his eyes met Yan Chengqi's, he was slightly taken aback for a moment, and then quickly walked up to him.

  "Senior Brother Yan, long time no see." The young man smiled, and the pair of rimless glasses that gave off a sense of rational indifference couldn't hide the enthusiasm revealed from his eyes.

  "Are you...?" The other party called his brother, obviously his brother, but he really didn't have the slightest impression of this person, so he couldn't answer casually.

  "My name is Zhang Wen. I'm in the same department as you, two years younger than you." Zhang Wen said with a smile.

  Still not impressed.

  However, Yan Chengqi is good at communication and is also tactful in dealing with things. Naturally, this situation will not embarrass the other party,

  "Junior Brother Zhang, since you are from a department, why are you being polite?" Yan Chengqi said with a smile.

  Yan Chengqi exchanged some polite words with Zhang Wen, refused Zhang Wen's company, and continued to visit the research institute with Shen Liang.

  Watching Yan Chengqi and Shen Liang walk away, Zhang Wen put away the smile on his face and his face became gloomy. His life at the research institute has been very difficult recently, not only because Ji Lin refused to hand over the information, which led to no progress in the independent project of their laboratory, which made his ability questioned and the investors were dissatisfied, but also because Ji Lin refused to hand over the information.