Chapter 86: Surprise 03

Resende's kiss can be said to be hot. As soon as she touched his lips, she desperately used the tip of her tongue to pry open his teeth and drove straight in. The hot tip of her tongue licked the base of his tongue, entangled him, and acted recklessly in his territory forcefully, arousing his senses.

  Ji Lin only felt that his scalp was numb. Resende's kiss was full of aggression, as if chasing him into a corner and trying to swallow him in one gulp, full of danger. However, in this sense of danger full of intrusion, Ji Lin seemed to be aroused by a secret nerve. Holding the clothes on Lei Sende's back, holding a loofah in one hand, he slapped him twice on the back, but he missed the landing point, only felt his body stiffen slightly, and then Lei Sende clasped his wrist and pressed on top of the head.

  "You did it on purpose?" Resende left Ji Lin's lips, followed the curve of his jaw, kissed his ear, and lightly bit his red earlobe. The low and hoarse voice entered Ji Lin's ears together with his moist and hot breath.

  "Huh?" Ji Lin raised his head and panted, and when he heard Resende's voice, he subconsciously responded. He heard Resende's words, but his mind was now in a daze, obviously unable to quickly understand the meaning of the words.

  Lei Sende kissed from Ji Lin's earlobe all the way to his Adam's apple, sticking out his tongue and licking it. After receiving Ji Lin's body trembling response, the other hand let go of Ji Lin's shoulder, and walked along his His waistline went all the way down, he lifted the hem of his clothes, put his palms on his back waist, hugged him, and pressed him tightly together.

  Unsurprisingly, the little guy that Ji Lin stuck to his thigh has already raised his head, and from the touch, he can use his imagination to roughly outline its excited outline at the moment.

  Ji Lin's response in this regard has always been very honest, and for this reason he kissed deeply, and he would always give this kind of response that made him more excited.

  Lei Sende bit Ji Lin's chin, looked down at his watery eyes, and kissed his lips again. The hand attached to Ji Lin's back went up all the way, using the warmth of the palm to wipe it off little by little, leaving a slight coolness from the air-conditioning door. He didn't let go of Ji Lin's tongue until he felt that if he continued, he really wanted to eat Ji Lin in one gulp, then he let go of Ji Lin's lips and took half a step back to let the two separate, so as to calm down their emotions.

  Leisende braked in time, but Ji Lin was not so happy. He didn't think there was anything he could do with Leisende, so he raised his hand and grabbed Leisende's lapel, and was about to lean over to kiss Leisende.

  Compared with the shy and awkward expression in spoken language, Ji Lin's expression in body language is frank and direct, but for the current Resende, it is a kind of sweet torture.

  The person in front of him, whose cheeks were still flushed with passion, was about to lean over to kiss him. Leisende felt that this was a huge challenge to his self-control, the degree of difficulty, the level of hell. But at the moment when Ji Lin pressed his lips, he put his hands on Ji Lin's shoulders, and pulled the distance between the two out of the safety line again.

  Ji Lin still looked at him with watery eyes, puzzled.

  Resende's ice blue eyes almost turned dark blue.

  "Not now..." Resende touched Ji Lin's hot cheek, and coaxed softly in a low voice, "I want to eat you right away too, but it's too hasty to eat you now."

  Ji Lin said His face became redder, don't stop looking at Resende at first. As a result, I turned my head and found that I was still holding the loofah I took out of the refrigerator in my hand, but because of the force, the place I was holding had been forcibly reduced. The sequelae of forced weight loss are also very obvious. Ji Lin can feel the wetness of his palms, which is the moisture from the loofah being pinched.

  Ji Lin: "..."

  By the way, he was going to make dinner before, but now...it's really not suitable for that kind of thing.

  Lei Sende has never made it to the last step with him. At first he was uneasy, as if he had not reached that step, and his emotions could not find a place to settle down. But after being with Lei Sende for a while, Ji Lin suddenly felt peace of mind. Resende only pretends to be him, even if he is not good at guessing people's hearts, he can easily see it. And Leisende always likes to cling to him as long as he has nothing to do, he has a reason to cling to him, he has no reason to create a reason to cling to him, and there is no chance to expand the uneasiness in his heart.

  Take your time, don't worry too much, just let things take their course. Thinking of this, Ji Lin suddenly felt relieved.

  But—

  Resende was in a hurry.

  Lei Sende regards Ji Lin as a lifelong partner, not a dewy lover who is together today and breaks up tomorrow. He doesn't want their first meeting to happen without any promises.

  His original plan was to solve Asmon completely, after they get the certificate and hold the wedding, but in the current situation, the wedding will obviously take a long time, which is unpredictable. The current situation, just like he warned the lax Cao Haitian, who knows if there will be a junior beast king among the fleeing Asi beasts soon? That would mean the start of another battle. Lei Sende felt that he might not be able to hold on after the wedding, so he decided to change his plan and propose to get a certificate first!

  After dinner, I watched the program of the Golden Theater on the living room sofa with Ji Lin. When it was almost ten o'clock, I sent Ji Lin to the door of his room, and Leisende unconsciously swept his eyes into Ji Lin's room.

  "You want to come in?" Seeing Leisende's gaze, Ji Lin asked while standing in the room looking at Leisende without closing the door.

  "No need." If you don't go in now, I will be able to sleep in the same room with you after a while, the kind that you can't even drive away! Leisende pursed his lips, leaned over and kissed Ji Lin on the lips, "Good night."

  After speaking, Leisende turned and went to his room in front.

  Ji Lin looked sideways at Leisende's back, feeling a little funny. He found that Resende seemed to have a strange set of rules for him, including not casually entering his room, and he didn't know what he was insisting on, with a serious look. Speaking of which, Resende was like this when he was a black cat, and he never entered his room, and only slept in the living room.

  Yes, Ji Lin has already guessed that the black cat is Resende, after all, his black cat looks exactly like a black cat except for its size. But Leisende obviously didn't want to confess to him, and didn't want to admit that he had been a black cat at all, as if it was a very embarrassing thing. In order to take care of Leisende's self-esteem, Ji Lin silently pretended not to know.

  But Resende was quite cute when he was a black cat, although he didn't want to be petted by him.

  When Ji Lin recalled the appearance of the black cat in his memory, Resende, who returned to his room, called someone he hadn't expected.

  "Raysende? What's the matter? Is there something wrong? How is the situation of you hunting Asi beast? When can I go to the research institute to find Ji Lin?" As soon as the phone was picked up, a barrage of questions came from the handset. jumped out. The person on the other end of the phone is none other than Song Yao.

  "Where is the ring I want?" Resende asked directly, ignoring Song Yao's question.

  After studying the basic process of forming a partner for people on earth, Leisende asked Song Yao to help him buy a ring. In fact, he didn't want to find this noisy guy, but besides Song Yao, there was no one suitable for discussing this kind of thing among the people on earth he knew. After looking for Song Yao, his only hesitation was that this person talked too much, maybe before he gave the ring out, he would talk bluntly to Ji Lin, and he would lose the expected surprise.

  However, what is surprising is that Song Yao has not mentioned this word to Ji Lin so far, and he has not even mentioned a word about the connection between them. This made Resende feel for the first time that he had misjudged the person. This Song Yao usually looked as out of tune as Lucas, and was quarreling as hell. He didn't expect to be so reliable in business matters.

  "Young commander! I said it's only been a few days since you chose the style and gave me the size? It's not even a week, right? But don't worry too much. The pair of rings have already been bought. I've found someone to bring them back. Wait a few more days You can get it in a few days, and the store you picked is overseas."

  "The size is right, the style is unique, and it is not available in the domestic store you introduced."

  Song Yao: "..." A pair of men's rings , the country will not be unique!

  "How many more days?" Resende asked.

  "Uh, seven days?" Song Yao asked tentatively.

  Resende didn't speak, but the low pressure passed along the phone line.

  "Five days!" Song Yao gritted his teeth, "I'm also looking for help, so I can't interfere with other people's normal schedule." "

  Okay, I'll see you in five days."

  After finishing speaking, the phone hung up and the call ended.

  Song Yao looked at his mobile phone screen and shook his head, "So impatient? The human design is broken, okay?"

  The search for the surviving Asi beasts is progressing slowly. Resende and the others have ushered in a period of free time, but The idle people did not include Ji Lin. The cultivation of Lama grass and the production of weapons are both very urgent.

  Early the next morning, Dong Yue drove over to the small building and took Ji Lin to the military research base at Professor Lin's side.

  Ji Lin and Leisende sat in the back seat together as usual, and Lama Cao got into the car afterward. However, the difference from before is that today Lama grass is planted in flowerpots. Compared with the flexible movements before, they are now carefully protecting the flowerpots, as if they are afraid that the flowerpots will be damaged.

  Ji Lin was holding a small flowerpot of small bean sprouts in his arms, and four plants of Lama grass squeezed under the seat of the rear seat, and the plant of Lama grass that looked like a canna made Ji Lin rush to the passenger seat. The shape of this potted plant is really difficult for people to associate with adjectives such as dangerous and sturdy. Dong Yue looked at the small canna planted in the pot for a while with a delicate expression, and then silently started the car.