Chapter 45: Tracking 01

The dinner made by Master Song Er, the taste can only be said to be indescribable, even Lucas, who is basically not picky eater, cut his food intake by half, and he and himself are very "communicative" Friends, have a deeper understanding.

  After the meal, Ji Lin brought Lei Sende and others back to Song Yao.

  For the truth that the foreigners he thought were actually aliens, Song Yao was surprised for a moment, and then accepted it without any hesitation. Song Yao has always had a big brain. After witnessing Timo's transformation from a falcon to a human, he has already made up all kinds of incredible explanations, from animals becoming refined to artificial creatures, to humans finally starting a new evolution. Shocked His emotions have long been dedicated to his own brain hole. For the term aliens, he used his imagination along the lines of sci-fi movies. 

         He imagined all kinds of strange alien creatures, but they will transform into animals, and they are still animals that have been seen on the earth. This kind of aliens of the orc family Starman, in this regard, he can only express helplessly that this has not aroused his shocking emotions.

  When Ji Lin explained to Song Yao, the two were sitting at the small bar by the window in the living room, and the three of Leisende were all sitting on the sofa in the living room watching TV. The three of them seemed to be very enthusiastic about watching TV. Timo kept watching quietly the whole time, Lucas would say a few words from time to time, and occasionally Resende would follow him back, but judging from Resende's answer, Lucas's focus was obviously still crooked. of.

  After listening to Ji Lin's general introduction, Song Yaoyan turned towards Leisende, and whispered to Ji Lin in a low voice: "I know that the beast called Teemo is a falcon, and there are two beasts in the shape of a falcon. What is it, have you seen it?"

  "No." 

  "Then do you think Resende's eyes look familiar?"

  Song Yao just mentioned Resende's name here, and Resende's eyes Attention turned. He half-guessed and half-listened to understand the general meaning, he stopped watching TV, and simply listened to what Song Yao was going to say to Ji Lin.

  "Well, it's a bit... the first time I saw him, I also thought his eyes looked very familiar..."

  "That's right! I felt the same way when I first saw them. I couldn't remember where I saw them, but now that I know they can transform into beasts, I suddenly remembered!" Song Yao said excitedly, " His eyes are like Little Black Brother! The same ice blue! Not only the eyes are similar, but the eyes are also similar! When you look at people, you always have that condescending attitude, and the little eyes poke and poke at you!"

  Ji Lin was taken aback. Hearing what Song Yao said, Leisende really looked like Xiao Hei, and when he raised Xiao Hei, Xiao Hei's behavior was indeed different from half of the cats. He was preconceived before and didn't connect the two together at all. This idea has not been discovered in the blind spot of thinking. Afterwards, although I knew that Resende had the shape of a beast, after watching it for a long time, I got used to it and didn't think much about it. But—

  "...Leysende's animal form is not a cat." Ji Lin said to Song Yao.

  "Huh? Haven't you seen his animal form?"

  "He told me that it is said that his appearance is similar to Teemo's."

  "Same as Teemo? A bird? Really or not." Song Yao turned his head suspiciously Taking a sneak peek at Resende, he felt a little disappointed. He thought he had discovered an incredible truth, but in the end he guessed wrong.

  "You think too much, the eyes should be just a coincidence." Ji Lin said so, but he still planted the seeds of doubt in his heart, but he subconsciously rejected the possibility that Leisende is Xiao Hei.

  Xiao Hei is his cat and belongs to his family. Although he has run away from home now, as long as Xiao Hei is not Resende, it may come back. If Xiao Hei is Lei Sende... Then, that means that the cat named Xiao Hei will disappear forever, and Lei Sende cannot replace Xiao Hei's position in his heart. Pets, family members, these two identities, the former is an offense to Resende, the latter...he may not be able to grasp it.

  Song Yao quickly changed the subject, and started to talk about Liang Siyu, and began to discuss with Ji Lin how to pursue this type of girl.

  Lei Sende secretly heaved a sigh of relief, the crisis of revealing his identity has finally passed, and he must not turn into a beast shape in front of Ji Lin in the future, even an adult body! Other human forms can be associated with the juvenile body, and the adult body is more likely to be associated with it. Also, how long is this Song Yao going to stay at his house, why is he still not leaving?

  Song Yao really doesn't plan to leave City H anytime soon.

  Asi Beast appeared in Fengxin Hospital. Although it has been confirmed safe, less than half of the patients dared to go back. People who go to private hospitals like Fengxin Hospital do not lack money, so there is no need to go to Fengxin Hospital. The new hospital costs a lot of money, and it is scary to see a doctor.

  The Liang family and the Song family are family friends, and they are also a family of a large group. They are richer than ordinary rich people, so naturally they don't want to go back to Fengxin Hospital. It's just that Liang Siyu's leg injury needs to be operated on as soon as possible, and the tossing back and forth between hospitals in other cities is too much for Liang Siyu's body, and the two doctors Mr. Liang found for his daughter are indeed professional.

  In the end, Mr. Liang found a relationship and sent Liang Siyu to another well-equipped hospital in H City, and then asked those two professional doctors to perform surgery on Liang Siyu. But even if Mr. Liang rushed over in person and arranged quickly, Liang Siyu had just experienced the Asi beast incident, and it would take three days to adjust to a state where he could undergo surgery. 

           This caused Song Yaolai to stay at Leisende's house. He planned to accompany Liang Siyu to complete the operation. He may not be very good at taking care of people afterwards, but it is also a sign of sincerity to accompany Liang Siyu in the ward!

  Song Yao went out early and returned late to report to Liang Siyu's ward in the hospital every day, while Ji Lin followed Lei Sende and the others, and together with Zhao Yi and Su Miao who came to report every morning, exchanged and learned languages ​​in the morning. After the study, Zhao Yi and Su Miao Farewell, go to Lu Sishui for lunch at noon, Teemo and Lucas join in the search for Asi Beast in the afternoon, Ji Lin stays with Resende in Lu Sishui's office... Uh, visit Commander Lu, Major Lu work?

  Hearing Resende's words, Lu Sishui didn't know what expression he should put on. visit? What kind of visit are you doing? You look like a grandpa, which is clearly the rhythm of the leader's inspection!

  [You are not satisfied with this statement? That should be an exchange of feelings. ] Resende said, asking Ji Lin to continue to translate for him the description of the Asmon incident in the file.

  "Ji Lin, what did Leisende just say?"

  Ji Lin helped Leisende translate a paragraph, and when he heard Lu Sishui asking a question, he hesitated for a moment, and then conveyed Leisende's words to Lu Sishui.

  Lu Sishui: "...I guessed it was not a good word."

  Lu Sishui can basically see what Resende is here for. This young commander of the First Legion in the Mandel Starfield has an unusual desire to control, he likes to take the initiative, he doesn't like things to go out of his control, and he doesn't like being told what to do. 

         Resende is not willing to simply follow their command in the joint operation of hunting Asi beast, so he wants to get more comprehensive information from him, grasp the overall situation, and get the right to speak on the action .

  As for why they didn't do that before, it's because no one has seen Resende and the others kill the Asbeast with their own eyes, and entering their command center in a grand manner to ask for information will cause discomfort to their side. And yesterday, Leisende and the others killed three Asi beasts in full view. Today, the public security and the military have basically spread the word, which is more convincing and prestige than the blurry images before. The little police officer who just came in to deliver tea looked at Leisende with admiration!

  The command room here is specially set up for operations against Asi Beast. The information is basically related to Asi Beast, and there is nothing that cannot be seen by Resende. Be happy with Resende.

  After repeating this kind of day for two days, at noon on the third day, Lu Sishui received a definite reply from the Academy of Sciences—the eggs in Asimon's stomach were dead eggs.

  As for why it took so long, the Academy of Sciences also gave an explanation. Although it was determined by the dead egg after the initial analysis and investigation, the Asmon is a creature from a distant universe after all, and the old professors dare not be so rashly sure. 

        The physiological characteristics of Asimon are actually similar to the temperature-changing animals on the earth, such as snakes and lizards, so they simulated the environment of the eggs in the body of the temperature-changing animals, and raised them for another two days before giving a definite answer.

  There are dead eggs in Asimon's belly, which means that the current situation is that the Beastmaster is desperately breeding. Although the result is better than Asimon's mutation, it is definitely not good news. Their policy of focusing on searching for the Beastmaster has not changed, but in terms of time, the alarm has already sounded.

  "Is there no way to find the Beastmaster in Mashan?" Lu Sishui asked with a bitter face after telling Leisende about the news from the Academy of Sciences.

  [There is a way to roughly determine the junior beast master, but it cannot be done on Earth. 】

  "What method? If you don't tell us and listen, how do you know we can't do it? Do you need some advanced equipment? Tell me the direction, we can find someone to start developing, no matter whether we can make it before we find it, can we do it? It's also good to have more preparations."

  [Need a kind of Lama grass. ]

  "What is that?"

  [Lama grass, mainly grown in Rama star, is a plant with self-awareness. Each species has different characteristics and abilities, which can be used as weapons. We call them intelligent weapons. One of them is very good at searching. 】

  Lu Sishui: "..." There is no such powerful grass on the earth...